Britney says she knows she needs to do her makeup and brush her hair, dances to Billie Eilish and Rihanna

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Part if this base does not wanna admit it. But poor Britney is some heavy mood lifters and anti depressants. She is there but not really. She has this huge burst of energy but has no idea how to control it. She literally has no control over her body.

Yet when you look at her eyes/face there is nothing there.

Exactly. Her eyes looks dead, i've noticed.

It doesn't make sense.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Dwb25 said:

I don’t necessarily believe that it’s NOT Britney posting on her Instagram. I realize she has limited access to social media and other platforms, but my feeling for a long time now is that it is in fact her. 
What I DO believe is that she’s being pumped full of medications that have compromised her nervous system and drastically altered her personality, as well as her mental and emotional faculties. 

What we’re witnessing is very real, and very heartbreaking. Her rights were stripped from her a long time ago, and we all know this. She’s been subjected to countless forms of ruthless manipulation, coercion, and systematic conditioning. What I believe they want now, is a Britney who is weak, docile, clueless, and practically mentally handicapped. The right cocktail of ***** can successfully make that a reality and render her incapable of fighting for her freedom, or even having the thought/inclination to do so. And perhaps it’s true that a part of her is subconsciously speaking out through songs, through lyrics, through colors... who knows? It’s certainly worth pondering. 

What’s important now is that we remain vigilant and do what we can to be proactive in whatever capacity, to educate others about her situation, and to send Britney LOADS of love and light. 

There is hope for Britney, there is hope for her situation and her condition, and there is even hope for the corrupt individuals who have taken advantage her. 

I love you so dearly Britney. Thank you for your music, than you for your beautiful light and energy, thank you for all that you’ve given of yourself and continue to give now. 
My heart is with you and I have to believe that you’ll come out the other side of this Stronger than ever. 

Can you post this on social media so we can share? 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Style. said:

Also, not her tagging all the relevant artists. The Weeknd, Rihanna, Beyonce, Billie Eilish, Justin Timberlake. Maybe I’m reaching, but it’s very suspicious. 

25 million Twitter followers = being paid to humiliate herself with awful dancing to popular artists? 

Surprised she hasn't been dancing to flops like Tinasha and co

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

25 million Twitter followers = being paid to humiliate herself with awful dancing to popular artists? 

Surprised she hasn't been dancing to flops like Tinasha and co

That’s why I said that I’m surprised she’s been dancing and tagging all the relevant celebrities..... 

• Love 3

those videos getting more uncomfortable... I hate that people on instagram are ********* and asking if she's okay, but she's actually feeding them with her weird posts... and don't say that this is NOT weird. we all know that woman she used to be and now we have this version of her, how can fans really find that good? that's concerning. 

so many people talking about meds etc... I mean, a lot of people take antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and they don't change that drastic.. what kind of monster pills do they give her? I'm not an expert, but she doesn't seem like sedated to me.. just strange 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, portrait said:

those videos getting more uncomfortable... I hate that people on instagram are ********* and asking if she's okay, but she's actually feeding them with her weird posts... and don't say that this is NOT weird. we all know that woman she used to be and now we have this version of her, how can fans really find that good? that's concerning. 

so many people talking about meds etc... I mean, a lot of people take antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and they don't change that drastic.. what kind of monster pills do they give her? I'm not an expert, but she doesn't seem like sedated to me.. just strange 

That’s what I don’t understand, a lot of people are on anti-depressants and mood stabilizers like you said, and it helps them, so what is Britney on? Or maybe she refuses to take the meds anymore and this is the mental illness unmedicated? 

28 minutes ago, portrait said:

Thing is with these types of meds, that you need to choose the one that fits you, otherwise it won’t work! My aunt is bipolar and before they found the right cure for her, she had severe mood swings and strange behaviour. However since the doctors found what suited her, she’s back to her normal self. 
So yeah it’s pretty obvious that they’re giving her the wrong cure or worse (but most likely) the dosage they’re giving her goes way over the limit

For the sake of overthinking, I think Britney is fine and just posting videos of her dancing for fun. The Illuminati symbol and musical references idk what to think about it. It kinda gives me "and then we kissed" vibes where she was just dancing. I think it be cool if for an actual new Billie Elilish video it was Britney doing some kind of dance through out without Billie. Like Teyana Taylor did for Kanye's Fade music video. 

• Love 1