Britney says she knows she needs to do her makeup and brush her hair, dances to Billie Eilish and Rihanna

13 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

It just shows that basically, either

1. they tell her 'people are complaining about your makeup'

2. she doesn't write her captions

because her comments are basically full of very concerned people about her, she would've written "I'm ok", no, she would've made it clear that everything is ok for her regarding her conservatorship, something that she has never done. :beyfedup:

btw, they're deleting the comments. the fact that they're hiding everything and don't speak about it tells it all + Sam saying that someone is to be cancelled :shameless:

plus she hasn't been seen with her kids for age, there's no way she wouldn't have posted them/about them on her instagram in more than a year :shameless:

all of this because of her father... so Britney has dementia but her father who can't handle a kid and get his daughter to lose 20% of her custody because of his behaviour is expected to deal with hundreds of millions of dollars? :shameless:

piece of **** 

Do you know how much custody she actually has Over her sons by now? And do you keep actual track of the last Time shes been known to be with Them. It cant be a year I simply refuse to believe that is possible :airpls:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Do you know how much custody she actually has Over her sons by now? And do you keep actual track of the last Time shes been known to be with Them. It cant be a year I simply refuse to believe that is possible :airpls:

I believe it's 30% atm, and we can't really talk about 'custody', she can't even use her own money :shameless: let alone legally having the custody of two children :shameless: 

Even though she's a better parent than couch-potato-paid-for-scratching-his-balls Federline who can't educate for a **** his kids :shameless: asking for 20,000$ a month to 'educate' them :shameless: and one of them in a few minutes sounded like a shallow white trash 'ohhh ***** idc, oh u care 'bout mommy? yey she makes them $ why would she stop lmfao bye' :teigen:

Idk the last time she's been seen with them, it was during 2019 summer I guess? They weren't with her for any holiday since then. Maybe she saw them, but based on Jayden's video, they seem to be with her for a WE and then spend several weeks without seeing her :teigen: They're probably one of the main reasons she didn't give up on life in 2007 :teigen:

All that she wants, is another baby :canthandleit:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

she basically has visitation rights. so not much custody. in his ig live jayden said they had not seen each other in 2 weeks or something.

you add what happened january last year, so between 2019 and 2020 she barely stayed with her kids

• Like 4
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Eh...only her contributions is songwriting, most likely Britney will keep her demo vocals so it’ll sorta be like a duet without really being one and her brother producing the song in that aspect as I really don’t want another “collab” like G eazy and Tinashe. She really does shine best on her own.

I agree Britney shines best on her own, but since her last few singles have been collabs, a Billie one at least would be better. I like Billie and Britney as artists so regardless of how it happened, I would love it.

• Like 2

I Think she is so far gone from mental illness, misusing/being forced to take a inappropriate cocktail of meds, and isolation, that there is a real possibility that she might not ever come back to who she was. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but it's what I feel right now about the situation. It's just so sad. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I saw it too and I was like ... why is she doing that if she’s “freestyling?” Either it’s a move she does because she’s been told to do it 1000x before, or they’re ******* with us and she’s not even in there ...7-C28-DDBA-F442-4-B66-A892-DED98056545-C

Ok, what the actual ****? Is she being forced to do this? WTF is that? 

33 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Idk what to say. And idk if I should say anything ?

Overall its extremely concerning.

Do you think this is consequence of medications? It's not only the way she moves, but when she talks too... Very agitated, like she's doing but can't feel It.

it's clear she has an anxiety problem, but being anxious can't be so extreme.

• Love 2