Britney says she knows she needs to do her makeup and brush her hair, dances to Billie Eilish and Rihanna

14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm not a fan of the Illuminati hand symbol over the eye with the ok/666 symbol. 

Those in the know about MK Ultra know why...

I saw it too and I was like ... why is she doing that if she’s “freestyling?” Either it’s a move she does because she’s been told to do it 1000x before, or they’re ******* with us and she’s not even in there ...7-C28-DDBA-F442-4-B66-A892-DED98056545-C

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Did anyone notice the "omg she's wearing pink and black" comments? Did they ask her again to wear those colors? Is it a coincidence? :lostney:

Hide contents

It probably is but I wanna read some bedtime theories :fran:

People were telling her in the comments to wear pink if she needs help. Others to wear black and white. 🤔

Just now, VanillaCandlez said:

I saw it too and I was like ... why is she doing that if she’s “freestyling?” Either it’s a move she does because she’s been told to do it 1000x before, or they’re ******* with us and she’s not even in there ...7-C28-DDBA-F442-4-B66-A892-DED98056545-C

Personally going through what she has, and living most of her life in the industry I have a feeling she definitely knows what the intended meaning of the sign. I started a thread about it, but to me this is the scariest thing she has uploaded. I feel like the people behind the curtain are using this to set us up for collective trauma as we are forced to sit here and watch her clearly not be okay. Whether it was her intention or not she is letting us know who is in control. And yes, I am being vague.

• Like 6
54 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

:crying2: Is she genuinely confused as to why we're all fighting so hard for her? I mean, obviously we love her because she's impacted all of our lives, but... She's a person and she's clearly facing serious infringements on her civil liberties right in front of our eyes. It's not right.

That makes me sad that she can see how much we all love her, but that she can't understand why. :crying4:

54 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

:ohdear: Please don't be what I think it is...

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:crying2: Is she genuinely confused as to why we're all fighting so hard for her? I mean, obviously we love her because she's impacted all of our lives, but... She's a person and she's clearly facing serious infringements on her civil liberties right in front of our eyes. It's not right.

That makes me sad that she can see how much we all love her, but that she can't understand why. :crying4:

:ohdear: Please don't be what I think it is...

Sad Britney Spears GIF

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

She really likes Billie! I’m not a big fan of collaborations but I wouldn’t mind a Billie feature on B10...

Eh...only her contributions is songwriting, most likely Britney will keep her demo vocals so it’ll sorta be like a duet without really being one and her brother producing the song in that aspect as I really don’t want another “collab” like G eazy and Tinashe. She really does shine best on her own.

• Love 3