Megan Thee Stallion shows gunshot wound

Update: 

Megan Thee Stallion shared a photo of her gunshot wound on her foot. It's pretty graphic NGL.

“Lol what I have learned abt majority of the people on social media is y’all like to hear bad news before good news, a lie spreads quicker than the truth, and y’all really be believing the sh– YALL make up,” she wrote. “I got hit at the back of my feet because when I got shot I was WALKING AWAY FACING THE BACK. why would I lie abt getting shot? Why are y’all so upset that I don’t wanna be in the bed sad? Why y’all upset that I can walk ? I got my stitches out my feet like 2 weeks ago and I was ready to go celebrate WAP going number1… I usually don’t address internet bull**** but y’all people are so sick! God was really watching over me and I’m healing so well! Sorry I’m not as sad and miserable as a lot of y’all lol but ima keep being Megan Thee Mf STALLION.”

Spoiler

megan-thee-stallion.jpg

A few weeks ago, Megan took a moment to talk with fans about what's really going on and clear the air about all the rumors floating around.

megan.jpg.d411bb122fb9270b1c004ab2b8cb078f.jpg
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

i repeat, i don't like the vibe of california this days everything so dark 

I’m just happy they’re safe, but why the kardashians :ririshade2:

gurl, are you really diminishing a killing attempt because they did not followed social distancing?

i'm tired as **** of this quarantine, i've been locked up for full 4 months already only going out to buy food, i can't even work. yes, it's annoying to see rich people doing this stuff, their privilege jumped out, but girl, we could be mourning her right now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, F3rzz said:

gurl, are you really diminishing a killing attempt because they did not followed social distancing?

i'm tired as **** of this quarantine, i've been locked up for full 4 months already only going out to buy food, i can't even work. yes, it's annoying to see rich people doing this stuff, their privilege jumped out, but girl, we could be mourning her right now.

I actually thought about that after my posting hence my quote and response to another user on this thread. I am glad they are ok, but I’m tired of how the Karsashians seem to use black culture to further their exposure. Megan is my girl and just like Britney I want to see her prosper. 

• Like 1