Megan Thee Stallion shows gunshot wound

Update: 

Megan Thee Stallion shared a photo of her gunshot wound on her foot. It's pretty graphic NGL.

“Lol what I have learned abt majority of the people on social media is y’all like to hear bad news before good news, a lie spreads quicker than the truth, and y’all really be believing the sh– YALL make up,” she wrote. “I got hit at the back of my feet because when I got shot I was WALKING AWAY FACING THE BACK. why would I lie abt getting shot? Why are y’all so upset that I don’t wanna be in the bed sad? Why y’all upset that I can walk ? I got my stitches out my feet like 2 weeks ago and I was ready to go celebrate WAP going number1… I usually don’t address internet bull**** but y’all people are so sick! God was really watching over me and I’m healing so well! Sorry I’m not as sad and miserable as a lot of y’all lol but ima keep being Megan Thee Mf STALLION.”

Spoiler

megan-thee-stallion.jpg

A few weeks ago, Megan took a moment to talk with fans about what's really going on and clear the air about all the rumors floating around.

megan.jpg.d411bb122fb9270b1c004ab2b8cb078f.jpg
  • Like 1

gurl, are you really diminishing a killing attempt because they did not followed social distancing?

i'm tired as **** of this quarantine, i've been locked up for full 4 months already only going out to buy food, i can't even work. yes, it's annoying to see rich people doing this stuff, their privilege jumped out, but girl, we could be mourning her right now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, F3rzz said:

gurl, are you really diminishing a killing attempt because they did not followed social distancing?

i'm tired as **** of this quarantine, i've been locked up for full 4 months already only going out to buy food, i can't even work. yes, it's annoying to see rich people doing this stuff, their privilege jumped out, but girl, we could be mourning her right now.

I actually thought about that after my posting hence my quote and response to another user on this thread. I am glad they are ok, but I’m tired of how the Karsashians seem to use black culture to further their exposure. Megan is my girl and just like Britney I want to see her prosper. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block