Anyone else remembers the photographer from the Flaunt Magazine story saying she was heavily medicated at the time of the shoot?

I remember, but he deleted the tweet and I forgot to screenshot it or to save it to WBM. I'm trying to look if anyone else has screenshotted or something

Sorry

If it helps, I found this transcription: 

Another bizarre story: the @ChrisMilIington said she knows someone who worked on the shoot for Flaunt Magazine in 2016, that person said that Britney always had someone who spoke on her behalf, that she was medicated all day, which left the artist bewildered. He also said that she was walking around the set as if she didn't understand anything that was going on.

EDIT 2: There's this guy too and he didn't delete (but it ain't the Flaunt Magazine situ)

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I remember this too. And the photoshoot always gave me a weird vibe, that "dead behind the eyes" thing people not in her fanbase sometimes mention, I completely get it looking at those photos. Quotes like "I'm so weird", and she's "an anxiety-ridden person" infuriate me even more about her situation, too. Why does she feel that way? 12 years under a strict set of rules that are supposedly in place to help her mentally as well as financially, and she's so insecure and unsure of herself. And things can't have improved since 2016, she's become more and more isolated from society and any kind of normal, functioning routine - especially for someone who isn't focusing on their career. I hate it.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I remember, but he deleted the tweet and I forgot to screenshot it or to save it to WBM. I'm trying to look if anyone else has screenshotted or something

Sorry

If it helps, I found this transcription: 

Another bizarre story: the @ChrisMilIington said she knows someone who worked on the shoot for Flaunt Magazine in 2016, that person said that Britney always had someone who spoke on her behalf, that she was medicated all day, which left the artist bewildered. He also said that she was walking around the set as if she didn't understand anything that was going on.

Found the original tweet!

https://web.archive.org/web/20190421000809/https://twitter.com/ChrisMilIington/status/1119344217187217414

Had someone that worked with her on a photo shoot tell me that she had a team that spoke on her behalf, gave her medication all day and she just posed like a zombie. Definitely weird to see this stuff circulate now, knowing that.

She apparently wandered around on set without a clue what was even going on. This was a few years ago now. Can’t imagine what’s gone on since then.

Obviously I wasn’t there, so I couldn’t know what was really happening or what went on the entire time, but it seems weird that this guy mentioned only these specific pieces of info about the shoot & now this sort of stuff seems to be coming out.

And here's an excerpt from the interview they conducted

https://web.archive.org/web/20170327132139/https://www.flaunt.com/content/people/britney-spears

"Up the block, inside an air-conditioned trailer, Britney Spears leans her face into a flame. With a Marlboro Menthol dangling from her pursed lips, she moves the cigarette into the fire until the tip of it turns orange. She leans back and exhales a minty, snow-white cloud that drifts over to the miniature kitchen and vanishes somewhere behind the unused microwave.

And her hand is shaking.

“Oh, I’m so weird,” she says. “I get nervous in a lot of situations. Parties, clubs. When there are a lot of people around, I’m a weird, anxiety-ridden person.”

• Love 2
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

This shoot happened towards the end of Glory era. Correct ? I felt like she was slowly "falling appart" or deteriorating progress wise right after SP was released. You could tell by her opinion.

I never liked this shoot. Ik it was supposed to be moody and weird. But there was something off about her.

I blame hesam :runga:

17 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

This shoot happened towards the end of Glory era. Correct ? I felt like she was slowly "falling appart" or deteriorating progress wise right after SP was released. You could tell by her opinion.

I never liked this shoot. Ik it was supposed to be moody and weird. But there was something off about her.

I think that’s when Jamie came back in the picture & took control again. Before than her brother had temporary control from what I read & I guess that’s why we had a resurgence of sort from her. He gave her freedom to a lot more 

• Love 2

The Make Me video shoot was late July 2016.

Glory was released August 26, 2016.

The Flaunt issue was released September 15, 2016.

The Slumber Party video shoot was October 25, 2016.

There's really no telling when the Flaunt shoot actually was...It could have been six months before the Make Me shoot, for all we know.