Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 14]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Hi Exhalers!

Please refrain from reserving slots and changing your entries.

Thank you! 💛🧡💜

When you weigh the loss to all you’ve gained, tell me, does it all add up? When you look back on us, would you call that love? :crying3: 

My other choices were Where Is The Feeling by Kylie Minogue or On Hold by The xx, but I thought they were probably a bit too sonically different to the type of songs most people have been posting. Plus I find this song (like a lot of Kelly’s stuff) to be deeply personal to me.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I love this song! Its sucks that this wasnt a single cause its her best song imo!

I also love that high note she does at the end

Great choice. Its such an amazing ballad :crying1: . I was waiting for this one to be posted. It wouldnt be fair if this song was left out of the compilation :mhm:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

Great choice. Its such an amazing ballad :crying1: . I was waiting for this one to be posted. It wouldnt be fair if this song was left out of the compilation :mhm:

Yeah I wish it was a single over DLMBTLTK. 

(NOT saying its a bad song but this song is much better)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I love this song! Its sucks that this wasnt a single cause its her best song imo!

I also love that high note she does at the end

hey! this applies to yesterday's challenge of singing out loud songs! you better believe when that note comes along i'm screaming it along completely off key

• Haha 2