#Freebritney Psychic That predicted Naya Rivera situation, talks about britney 2h video (Portuguese someone please translate us)

vzlafan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will watch and try my best to translate, just wait a few minutes

Edit: Omg, it is long hahaha but i'm watching. I will update this post as i am watching.

- Britney is in a full fight now
- The father may be absurdly jealous of her, he thinks he owns her

- The father thinks that someone can steal her money, so he has to keep it;

- She and Sam had problems because of his past

- It is as if the parents did not want her to grow up, reading is very reminiscent of the past;

- She doesn't like to live a plastic life, which makes her "shy", because she is no longer the same thing, but she doesn't want to destroy people's dreams.

- She is tired of not being able to express who she is, she wants to change that aspect, tired of the control

- It's not just her father, it's everything, the demand to be Britney Spears, she still wants to be an artist, but not like that. Her mother can't help.

- She is extremely influenced, they prune her too much, she is tired of it. Her boyfriend has no strength against it, and he doesn't care much either.
- The father set up several things
- She feels without sun
- There are 3 men controlling her

- The problems started in her life when she realized she had no life.
- A new man will appear (this one will like her). Will help.
- She says that the letters reveal that she can only get close to her children and boyfriend, but she does not know if it is true (interesting that she says this without knowing the situation before)

- She can't change the musical style, and she wanted.

- Jamie is possessive with Britney, but he also got puffed up with the industry, he likes to play the manager

14 minutes ago, bryannspears said:

Im wondering if this "man" that will come into the picture is someone we've seen around her already, or if it is someone all around new

I wonder if this man was/is Gallery. I mean, he sorta appeared outta nowhere. We forgot all about him for 10 yrs and now he's back, esp during this freebritney movement.... And MAAAAYBE he's gonna stick around to help her? 

Ok, main points (not exactly in the order of the video):
- Both her parents feel as if her money is theirs;
- She feels overwhelmed because she doesn't want to play the role people expect her to;
- She wants to change her life and isn't exactly worried about money, she'd rather be free;
- Maybe a new (and older) man will appear (in maybe 32 weeks-1 year) and help her;
- According to the hanging man card (which came upside down), she is in a dire situation because of other people, not by choice;
- Even tho she's surrounded by people, she feels completely alone;
- She's tired of not being able to think by herself, people tell her all kinds of things;
- She's running from the industry, she fears that she will be even more manipulated;
- People fear she might be influenced by another man to think for herself;
- She feels as if there's no light in her life cause she's not allowed to do simple things in life;
- Her breakdown was induced by others;
- Apparently there's 3 men controlling her (none of them love her, they're battling for her), but her father wanted to be exclusive;
-She knows who she is but doesn't have the freedom to be herself, which makes her worse;
- Apparently she'll need this new man's help, he isn't close to her now because it's no possible;
- She tries making all sorts of different choices but always ends up between a rock and a hard place;
- The reason she wants to change her style and music is because she no longer feels any truth in what she's pushed to do;
- She has no friends, nobody to tell her like it is;
- She's obviously emotionally and psychologically abused, she's tormented;
- She feels as if she only has commercial value, but no personal value;
- Maybe she's not strong enough to fight alone because whenever she starts to get better, her father comes up with something different to screw her;
- (this woman feels genuinely scared for Britney, she says she's sorry for Brit if she really lives through everything the cards are showing);
- Unless her father f*cks things up, things are gonna stay as they are for a while (at the same time, she says the next 6 months will bring changes);
- There's a man of her past that she can't forget (Justin, it seems);
- She will release new music, but it's gonna take a while cause she needs to take care of the things in the way of her freedom;
- She's gonna lose some money;
- Her label is a BIG problem;

Overall, she sounds a lot like a stan and most of the things she says are common sense, but let's hope, right?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Makemeooh said:

She doesn't like to live a plastic life, which makes her "shy", because she is no longer the same thing, but she doesn't want to destroy people's dreams.

- She is tired of not being able to express who she is, she wants to change that aspect, tired of the control

This absolutely breaks my heart :pensiveney: I feel so bad for her.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She predicted Naya? :umomg: 

look into her channel

48 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Omg, Lu was an iconic contestant of a brazilian reality show. She had problems with everybody, I didn't know she became psychic

I Don't know much about her but i think she's doing good, right now in this lockdown there's a lot of new emergent psychics , each one born to make a mission but if you make a reading and spend 5 minutes reading a card , gurl this is not your  work campus (its not Lu case, she channeled good)

20 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

look into her channel

I Don't know much about her but i think she's doing good, right now in this lockdown there's a lot of new emergent psychics , each one born to make a mission but if you make a reading and spend 5 minutes reading a card , gurl this is not your  work campus (its not Lu case, she channeled good)

She has her own issues, I truly hope she's doing well.

8 minutes ago, Felinist said:

Oxe, sério? De qual programa?

A fazenda: 

Archived