Britney NEEDS the conservatorship!!! (opinion)

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

We all know Britney NEEDED an intervention.  What Britney needed while under this intervention is a therapist to talk to, time to calm down and possibly even her mother to move in with her to help her care for her children after her divorce.  What Britney got was a record label wanting music, a husband wanting a record label, 2 children back to back, a mother who was trying to kickstart her younger sibling's career and her father was forced to intervene after a string of bad events.  I think her father had GOOD INTENTIONS and I think some legalities were thrown into the mix by business people and from there it seems like avoidance of the real issues that Britney faced.  They tried to "medicate" her and keep her moving instead of just letting her BE STILL for a moment.  The thing is, IF she did have some sort of postpartum issues, those hormones combined with chronic stress really could have caused a type of avoidant behavior that would cause her brain to not "over think" about things.  She seemed to be getting better with a stable life in Vegas, she came out of that cloud of distance and she seemed to really engage.  I think what we are seeing now is the result of Britney wanting to be free and she has proven herself capable of being free.  Will she STILL NEED HELP?  YES!  I think she will need a life coach and will need monitoring.  I also think her father still should be involved in the business aspect but he should not be in charge of Britney the human.  

Also can you post this somewhere we can share it? It’s so well said 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Rob_ said:

This is for financial conservatorships. Britney has that and a personal conservatorship. If they were looking to just take care of her assets they could have done that. But no they literally control every aspect of her personal life as well. That should NEVER be okay. You can keep spinning in circles trying to justify the scenario but none of it makes sense because you can’t make sense of an illegal, immoral, Unjust, corrupt hybrid business model. 

Totally agreed. And as stated in those documents posted, it says clearly: people who can't perform minimal tasks such as dressing up.....

You tour the world, record in studios, take photo shoots but are under guardianship?

Now, I agree with @jordeezy if you look back, that woman was looking for a break for years. Since 2002she said she wanted 6 months off. She even mentions that towards the end of Stages. She said it in multiple interviews. What did they do? Make her do a record, shoot videos, interviews, prepare a tour. Every single time she said I wanna take a break, they were announcing a new project. How dare she not make money? 

Does she need mental care and medication? Therapies, psychiatrists?Most likely. Does she need, at 38, handlers who can decide even the brand of tampons she wears...hell no.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

We all know Britney NEEDED an intervention.  What Britney needed while under this intervention is a therapist to talk to, time to calm down and possibly even her mother to move in with her to help her care for her children after her divorce.  What Britney got was a record label wanting music, a husband wanting a record label, 2 children back to back, a mother who was trying to kickstart her younger sibling's career and her father was forced to intervene after a string of bad events.  I think her father had GOOD INTENTIONS and I think some legalities were thrown into the mix by business people and from there it seems like avoidance of the real issues that Britney faced.  They tried to "medicate" her and keep her moving instead of just letting her BE STILL for a moment.  The thing is, IF she did have some sort of postpartum issues, those hormones combined with chronic stress really could have caused a type of avoidant behavior that would cause her brain to not "over think" about things.  She seemed to be getting better with a stable life in Vegas, she came out of that cloud of distance and she seemed to really engage.  I think what we are seeing now is the result of Britney wanting to be free and she has proven herself capable of being free.  Will she STILL NEED HELP?  YES!  I think she will need a life coach and will need monitoring.  I also think her father still should be involved in the business aspect but he should not be in charge of Britney the human.  

I agree, except for two things.
1) Her father did not do it with good intentions, he knew perfectly well what he was doing.
2) Her father should not get involved in the business aspect because all his businesses have failed/broke even a simple ice cream parlor and because he is not a person capable of managing Britney's empire.

5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I agree, except for two things.
1) Her father did not do it with good intentions, he knew perfectly well what he was doing.
2) Her father should not get involved in the business aspect because all his businesses have failed/broke even a simple ice cream parlor and because he is not a person capable of managing Britney's empire.

When I say "business aspects" I mean being Britney's representative in meetings if she doesn't want to attend them or something along those lines.  

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

We don’t have all the facts to take sides.

What is FreeBritney is not the answer? What if her situation becomes worse off? What if god forbid she does something we all will regret? All I’m saying is we should stop claiming to know what’s right and what wrong for her. 

TRASH. This thread has overstayed its welcome, points were made long ago, and a handful of trusty Exhalers have already poured scalding TEA over the absurd and blasphemous oration which started it all. :imacat:
Let this putrescent **** heap of a thread burn. 
giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b6rxb5wdnqek7m1krsc

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, bas che said:

We don’t have all the facts to take sides.

What is FreeBritney is not the answer? What if her situation becomes worse off? What if god forbid she does something we all will regret? All I’m saying is we should stop claiming to know what’s right and what wrong for her. 

:tiffeyeroll:

How is her not having any rights possibly good for her?