Britney NEEDS the conservatorship!!! (opinion)

13 hours ago, LaMaria said:

Britney is not well, do not listen to ANYONE...anyone who says otherwise. listen to the FAMILY of britney. the ones who know her. you do not know her. all you can and should do is PRAY for her... needs-con.jpg.f89bf25efd17d7abc35ea9098bc86f2b.jpg

As soon as I got to "do not listen to ANYONE" i knew how wrong you'd be. The base of being able to have an opinion is by LISTENING to as many opinions as possible. If you want to have an objective opinion you need to listen the advise of non related people, who can give objective opinions. If the person who we are meant to believe are the persons that are getting paid if we carry on listening to this "truth" there is a clear conflict of interests.

In another words, the truth will only come when professionals (and not only one) not related to the Spears family and the Record Label, analyse the situation.

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

As much as I disagree with this OP, I do think it's important these discussions at least exist. We should try and understand why someone would want this restraint in place versus just yelling at them that they're wrong. 

Jordan, I love ya, but someone posting that we are all wrong and not to believe us just because they say so is not a discussion. There is an entire body of evidence of why Britney shouldn't be in a conservatorship, and there's very little evidence, if any, that she should be in one. This person provides us no "understand[ing] why someone would want this restraint in place," as you say. This should not be featured imo.

• Love 6
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why did @Jordan Miller featured this thread? Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

Because I feel it's important that BH share both sides. To me, it's censorship to include only #FreeBritney posts when anti-#FreeBritney posts like this exist. 

How can we possibly move forward or create a dialogue or even attempt to understand anything other than our own point of view if we don't at least try and be open to others. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Like I mentioned previously, because I feel it's important to share both sides. To me, it's censorship to include only #FreeBritney posts when anti-#FreeBritney posts like this exist. 

How can we possibly move forward or create a dialogue or even attempt to understand anything other than our own point of view if we don't at least try and be open to others. 

True. Its better to promote both sides. But imma keep quiet since i dont want downvotes :shhh:

• Love 1
  • Leader
14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Jordan, I love ya, but someone posting that we are all wrong and not to believe us just because they say so is not a discussion. There is an entire body of evidence of why Britney shouldn't be in a conservatorship, and there's very little evidence, if any, that she should be in one. This person provides us no "understand[ing] why someone would want this restraint in place," as you say. This should not be featured imo.

I hear you and I respect that.

An Exhaler with an unpopular opinion should not be muted. They can express their view(s) without having to provide evidence. They are allowed to simply feel how they feel. Doesn't mean I agree with them. In fact, I think opinions like this need to be shared, because it opens the door for other fans/Exhalers to dispute. 

That's not to say we will feature a plethora of anti-#FreeBritney topics. This feels like an isolated topic. 

If it makes you uncomfortable, it's because it should. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you and I respect that.

An Exhaler with an unpopular opinion should not be muted. They can express their view(s) without having to provide evidence. They are allowed to simply feel how they feel. Doesn't mean I agree with them. In fact, I think opinions like this need to be shared, because it opens the door for other fans/Exhalers to dispute. 

That's not to say we will feature a plethora of anti-#FreeBritney topics. This feels like an isolated topic. 

If it makes you uncomfortable, it's because it should. 

I agree with you that unpopular opinions shouldn’t be muted, and you made a good point about others disputing them that I hadn’t considered. I guess the thing that makes me concerned is giving a platform to opinions that are harmful to others. Similar to how Facebook has let certain alt-right groups grow or let “misinformation” be spread, I feel concerned giving a voice to people like OP, who has nothing to support his/her opinion but whose opinion will negatively harm Britney if it spreads.

I support free speech and sharing of opinions, and I in no way want Exhale to be a hive mind or become monitored by the thought police, but I also think it’s important to be conscious and responsible of what opinions are given a platform to be very visible, which is why I disagree with this being featured. I don’t think the post should be deleted or not allowed, but I don’t think it should be given a prominent spotlight on the site either.

• Love 3