Britney NEEDS the conservatorship!!! (opinion)

Do you know how it is to have a Stalker in your life? I always thought when you are rich and famous, you can solve this problem easily. You have enough money to pay bodyguards, trainers for self-defense, and lawyers. Britney´s case shows me, that the Stalker is God into your life. All the money in this world can´t save you. You are his/her property. Someone who does evil things behind your back and you can´t get even go to the bank, bring out your trash, etc. without being harassed by strangers.Totale strangers spit into your face, insult your.when you don´t react, they did it to your loved ones. You don´t know why your friends don´t call you anymore, you lose your job. To me. Stalking is on the same level as raping and ******. If you don´t pay attention, then your Stalker will make it happened that you get *****, hit, bulled. When the conservatorship is necessary,then why Britney is not allowed to eat what she wants, to see her friends and children? Why can´t she wear what she wants? All the people who think like you seem to forget what Britney does for her friends and family. She started to work with 8! With 17 she paid the bills and debts of her parents. Buy them cars, houses, flats. Had her own plane. Take care of her younger sister, later of the children from Kevin. Take care of her dad how gone tough a deprivation. Then her own children, her career, cares for her husband's career. The best and most successful things in her own career, songs, video ideas, outfits are all from her.SHE is the leader. The one who pulls the strings. The people need her not the other way around. It is ridiculous to think Britney needs help and doesn´t come clear for her life. What about Kevin, who spend time with ********* and prostitutes and throw out the money of the window from his hard-working wife, smoke weed in the house where toddlers live?!What about parents who are not able to have a job that brings enough money at home? Fight in front of their little children? They need a conservatorship more than Brit!:outwithit::girlwhat:

• Love 9