Best Album Closer

Eda

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why Should I Be Sad perfectly concludes the standard edition of Blackout for me, so it's my favourite closing track from a Britney album.

Its a good song one of my fav from Blackout. But I tought "Everybody" as a closer 

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why Should I Be Sad perfectly concludes the standard edition of Blackout for me, so it's my favourite closing track from a Britney album.

It really does. If you add the bonus tracks then Outta This World is a good way to end the album too.

Before The Goodbye even though it's a little bit too high-pitched for my taste and as 'Stronger' it waters down the message of the song

I don't really like Coupure Electrique tbh because of the lyrics/singing-style, but the production was dope. Same for What You Need (urgh, she should've sang with her natural voice, it would've been 20 times better). 

Glory would have had the best album closers. 

I feel like Why Should I Be Sad is the best closer. The whole album was centered around her hiding her pain through dance music and finally in the closing we see her address her pain head on in a beautifully written pseudo R&B ballad esque track. I don't feel like her album closers really are the best. She typically just smacks a ballad at the end of the tracklist. So I'm glad that on Blackout we got a closer that resolves the themes of the record well.

Archived