Jump to content

Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

 

if u still follow him unfollow him please, let's do it :whiteladydance:

I never followed him. I'd occasionally check his posts and as usual it was either some fitness,, promoting his protein shakes, or a similar post as Britney's. Nothing too original. Now that I'm blocked (all 4 accounts) I'm going for lucky number 5 hehe 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Chances are high that Sam isn't allowed to say anything regarding the #freebritney movement, in the same vein as Britney herself probably not being allowed to speak on it. I'm just guessing here, but I think we should really think about how having too navigate your public relationship through an NDA could be tricky, and make him appear to way less genuine than he actually MIGHT be.

Link to comment

This kinda big... he just confirmed that there IS someone to blame and it’s not him. He’s probably referring to Jamie and Lou. The movement has now pretty much been co-signed by her son and her boyfriend... this is huge. It’s in instances like this that I wished she was with someone powerful (like Timberlake), someone who wasn’t afraid of her team.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I never followed him. I'd occasionally check his posts and as usual it was either some fitness,, promoting his protein shakes, or a similar post as Britney's. Nothing too original. Now that I'm blocked (all 4 accounts) I'm going for lucky number 5 hehe 

For someone who doesn’t follow him you sure did strike a nerve with Scam. Incredible work honey  :airpls:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Chances are high that Sam isn't allowed to say anything regarding the #freebritney movement, in the same vein as Britney herself probably not being allowed to speak on it. I'm just guessing here, but I think we should really think about how having too navigate your public relationship through an NDA could be tricky, and make him appear to way less genuine than he actually MIGHT be.

The case is not that Sam cannot say anything for an NDA, the case is that Sam is an accomplice of her team.

 

2 hours ago, sanpedro said:

This kinda big... he just confirmed that there IS someone to blame and it’s not him. He’s probably referring to Jamie and Lou. The movement has now pretty much been co-signed by her son and her boyfriend... this is huge. It’s in instances like this that I wished she was with someone powerful (like Timberlake), someone who wasn’t afraid of her team.

If you love someone, it doesn't matter if you are more powerful or less powerful.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

If you love someone, it doesn't matter if you are more powerful or less powerful.

I agree, but what I’m saying is Sam might be afraid they ‘end’ his relationship with Britney, if Jamie wants them separated, then separated they will be. If it was someone like Justin Timberlake, Britney’s team would never ever dare treating him like the puppet I believe they treat Sam as, if someone like Timberlake or any celeb of his caliber was involved closely in this mess, they would expose Jamie and Lou, directly or indirectly. I actually think Sam is super careful in what he does/says in fear of Jamie simply telling Britney he cheated on her and he never sees Britney again. Sam has everything to lose if he speaks out, so I can understand him being afraid due to not being powerful, I hope him and Britney do have a plan.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

I agree, but what I’m saying is Sam might be afraid they ‘end’ his relationship with Britney, if Jamie wants them separated, then separated they will be. If it was someone like Justin Timberlake, Britney’s team would never ever dare treating him like the puppet I believe they treat Sam as, if someone like Timberlake or any celeb of his caliber was involved closely in this mess, they would expose Jamie and Lou, directly or indirectly. I actually think Sam is super careful in what he does/says in fear of Jamie simply telling Britney he cheated on her and he never sees Britney again.

Sam is an accomplice of her team ... therefore he does not have that fear, his fear is to be "without his career". Larry would treat Justin well in fact, he always says things about he was her salvation, etc but her father would treat him the same as everyone, In fact, there is a rumor in her time that she aborted a baby of Justin by order of his father and Justin kept his mouth shut.If it was true, it was their decision.

Link to comment

I just sent him this messages and also left this on their last picture together.

 

@samasghari Hey Sam. In response to your recent stories, her fans are worried about her and are doing everything they can to show support. When team Britney ignores everyone, it’s a bit odd. Celebrities have spoken out and information comes out and then it’s all deleted. It’s very alarming and concerning. Britney has gone through so much over the years, and was never afraid to speak out and be true to herself. Her mother even liked the free Britney movement.

On a side note, it would be nice if Britney would tell us if she’s interested in her career or not. If she isn’t, it’s fine. She deserves to be happy either way, but it’s not right to sit there and not thank the fans or let them know that there is a future instead of releasing old content. Britney is pretending that nothing is happening around her and the fact is that there’s so much going on and her fans are all reaching to help her. She’s the one who said back in 2008 that she feels like a prisoner. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block