Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari speaks up: if you don't know someone personally then stop judging them. Update: he deleted it

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, SlayOut said:

He’s pressed we’re calling out his employer (aka Jamie) :tiffcackle:

We should demand that Sam release his tax returns to see if he got any money from Jamie, Lou, or any of their shell companies! :tiffcackle:
Maybe we’ll find out Britney/Jamie claims him as a dependent :tiffcackle:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Arianna said:

He just seems dumb to me and this is only further irritating. You’re not addressing the issue at hand. People are concerned with her well being and freedom. Stop focusing on being cancelled you dumb F. We’re trying to give her a voice she doesn’t have. You should be thanking us.

Exactly!.

• Like 4

Wow. The scathing in this thread is real :tifflmao:

Tbh... wish someone would pay him to be my bf. Ha kidding! 

My honest opinion on him is that- whilst I think it’s obvious his ‘career’ is benefiting from being on Britney’s arm- he is more genuine than we may think.

He is in and around that desperate Hollywood lifestyle, trying to make it, in his own right. He kinda has to do the self-promotion stuff and plugging his 2 minute tv show cameos like they are feature roles to get noticed. Also worth saying that I feel the success of the fitness side of his career is all off his own accord tbh.

She seems much more at ease etc when he is around her in her videos etc & his comments of support/ backing her up are nice to see. 

I’m just not 100% sure if he is genuine. That he maybe KNOWS that it’s nice to see him being this way. :badgirl:

But do you know what. You can sit and bash him for 200 pages, tweets etc... but I’m just glad that she has someone by her right now through all of this and she’s not going through it alone. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

It hurts to watch Britney suck in her stomach to look like her"boyfriend." For some reason, I am 100% sure that before taking this photo, he told her: exhale and do not breathe.

oh c'mon this place is so tragic, why you all like to make her so dumb? :zoomzoom:

• Like 1