Is there a musician you feel should be more in the forefront but isn't?

29 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i think i either like feminine toys like your avatar, maybe some animal toys like horse, bear or dog and boyish toys like Paw Patrol (i think boys actually like that??). but yeah mainly soft toys and often feminine. but i think i am not interested in Barbies. but however i am interested in unicorns. also, i think it is  a scary fact but i would like them Satanistic toys like Baphomet

Omg that is a scary fact. :omggg: Do you collect stuffed animals? I collect dolls. But I don't consider it, like, a collection. I just buy it when I see something I like. It's not for a collection. But there are cute dolls and doll figurines around my house. :barbie:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Omg that is a scary fact. :omggg: Do you collect stuffed animals? I collect dolls. But I don't consider it, like, a collection. I just buy it when I see something I like. It's not for a collection. But there are cute dolls and doll figurines around my house. :barbie:

I am in a internet based forum where there are Satanists. there are these in this world i believe who really do the devil's work and not only in an innocent way, but i have noticed many people who consider themselves Satanists are actually very friendly. it is often more just against conservative Christianity and for example pro-gay against Christianity's no **** agenda. and for example Bible says animals are for us to use but Satanism says be very nice to animals. things like that.

I remember i had a big soft bear. but i gave it away. nowadays i actually have some dolls from Soviet times but they are in a bag. I will move soon, this will bring attention to the dolls, maybe in new place I will put them around my room. I am not really exhibitioning them. i suddenly feel the need for bringing more of my attention to dolls. it would brighten my days

I want to go to a large hall where many dolls are sold, like toys' paradise. i am sure there is something like that in America :) 

On 7/14/2020 at 5:26 PM, Islandboydelly said:

Jesse McCartney aka Turtle on the Masked Singer is one of the best male vocalists in the industry but doesn't get the attention he deserves!

Aw love me some Jesse McCartney he did have some big hits idk what happpen...the song ^ yours is actually good. The last thing single I remember is "shake"

ALLIE X! fav song is LITTLE THINGS and starts at 12:32

Other standouts for me: Rozzi(Opened for Betty Who), Zella Day (Opened for Lana Del Rey), Paloma Faith and Maina (both are much bigger in Europe, but are more known for their EDM collabs in the states), Kim Petras should be bigger, Foxes, Cupcakke(she seems to finally be emerging this year)

• Like 2

I think Isaac dunbar has ton of potential to make it big! heres a song of his:

Hes a pure pop artist and feels like a breath of fresh air :unbelievableney:

Kim petras is a rising star so i think it will be sooner than we thought when she breakouts because Malibu has ton of potential for being big hit with the rise of 70s-90s synth and techno pop and pop rock

Louisa, she won the X Factor UK a few years back and she should be an A-List pop princess right now. Instead she parted ways with her label and still has yet to release a debut album. Though she did give us this Dirrty 2.0 banger!

...and she has more underrated bops too...

and...

idk why she's not a main international pop girl right now?

• 1 month later...

I’d love to see more of Adam Lambert. And beside the point, but I want to see more live instruments on stage. Like I was watching MKG on the VMA’s and he was playing guitar, sometimes Ariana plays keys on stage, so does GaGa. More instruments from the main artist please. 

Oh yeah, umm.. Kim Petras, I’m actually really surprised she hasn’t blown up yet. She’s a pretty good popstar and she’s very marketable to the LGBTQ+ and beyond. She’s got so many bops, it’s kinda crazy. And she can sing live. Check out her performance of Malibu on jimmy Fallon.

CupcakKe - The Rap Queen in the making. She actually just got signed to a major label, right after her retirement video from a while ago. So she’s definitely been having more of a main stream moment lately it would be fun to see where she goes from here. Her new singles have been really good. 

I’d like to see a little bit more of Charli XCX in the main stream. Her newer music is a little hit or miss for me, but she has such a great personal stamp she puts on everything and I love her power pop flavor. Her “Angel Anthems” as she calls them, are so amazing. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block