Is there a musician you feel should be more in the forefront but isn't?

23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Oh thank you. :makeitrain: of course we can be friends. :barbie:

@Roxxy

Love ya, you live in the United States right?

i have this dream i wanna travel anywhere really and go to a shopping spree, now it changed wanting from clothes wanting some kind of soft toys. maybe not huge soft toys but something endearing

I miss it, playing with toys. I was never interested in cars, even if im a male boy.

I remember a couple years ago I almost went to America but then I was scared and didn't

but i hope i can get a chance to travel somewhere again

i love having been to London, now it would be a little scary because of COVID. my friend from London sent a flashy picture of statistics and it literally ... scared me a little

i hope it is okay that i tagged you i thought you just didn't see

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 7/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, nwonder said:

Kim K

but in all seriousness, probably Dawn Richard. Omg  @Jordan Miller can you can get her to do an AMA?

Never in my life have I heard someone who has such a monotone voice :gloria: not all the studio and software can make her voice sound good or give any emotion to it :orangu: she's just plain boring.

• Super Mods

Definitely Alice Charter. This girl is madly talented, she can dance so good and her vocals are on Ariana's level. Not to mention she's gorgeous and her music really hits hard. I have no idea why she didn't break through yet tbh, she literally has it all? 

Wonderland is so dark and scary, it gives such an insane emotion.

Hourglass, on the other hand, is so 80s influenced it is insane. She did it 2 years before Dua Lipa, The Weeknd and Gaga, yet she is still somehow not famous :umomg: idk how

• Love 2
On 7/15/2020 at 12:07 AM, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I have this dream i wanna travel anywhere really and go to a shopping spree, now it changed wanting from clothes wanting some kind of soft toys. maybe not huge soft toys but something endearing

I love shopping. :akii: We'll have fun doing that, for suuure. What kind of toys do you like? :barbie:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love shopping. :akii: We'll have fun doing that, for suuure. What kind of toys do you like? :barbie:

i think i either like feminine toys like your avatar, maybe some animal toys like horse, bear or dog and boyish toys like Paw Patrol (i think boys actually like that??). but yeah mainly soft toys and often feminine. but i think i am not interested in Barbies. but however i am interested in unicorns. also, i think it is  a scary fact but i would like them Satanistic toys like Baphomet

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block