Sam Ordering Britney to Smile (OK, It's AP)

britisthecolor

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t see anything really wrong about that clip, this is something we all do. When you are taking a picture of someone and they’re frowning so you say “smile!” Now imagine that on a massive scale, having to put yourself and your partner in front of millions. 

21 hours ago, Aymama said:

I don’t see anything really wrong about that clip, this is something we all do. When you are taking a picture of someone and they’re frowning so you say “smile!” Now imagine that on a massive scale, having to put yourself and your partner in front of millions. 

I don't think it's the same thing and it looks like (I can not know for sure, of course) he said it in an agressive way.also, I wouldn't get britney to record a video for me and force her to pretend like she was happy  if she didn't feel like doing it.also, it is annoying when someone tells you to smile for a picture or make you pose for one when you don't want to (at least for me).

9 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I don't think it's the same thing and it looks like (I can not know for sure, of course) he said it in an agressive way.also, I wouldn't get britney to record a video for me and force her to pretend like she was happy  if she didn't feel like doing it.also, it is annoying when someone tells you to smile for a picture or make you pose for one when you don't want to (at least for me).

How do we know she didn’t want to do it? We don’t. She could have just thought the **** pout was going to suffice but he’s like, dude smile, and she’s like oh **** I probably looked sad. 
Because of the movement and what has happened since 2007 we are hyper critical of everything but I don’t get anything weird about this situation, but I can totally see how people make it into something we need to worry about. 

Archived