Chance the Rapper shows support for Kanye West for President over Biden

• Leader

chance-kanye.jpg.4291b5ee0593e9a21640635d719fdcb0.jpg

Chance the Rapper trended on Twitter on Monday after publicly showing support for Kanye West for President of the United States. He also offered his disapproval of Biden. 

Chance commented on Kanye's new video dedicated to his mom, who tragically passed away in 2007. 

"And yall out here tryna convince me to vote for Biden. Smdh," he wrote. 

"Are u more pro biden or anti ye and why? I get that you’ll want to reply that you’re just tryna 'get trump out' but in this hypothetical scenario where you’re replacing Trump, can someone explain why Joe Biden would be better??" 

He added: "Ima keep it real alota u n****s is racist."

Anyone who promotes the idea of Kanye being President can't be trusted imo. This is not a popularity contest or a time to vote for your friend when the country is in shambles. :didilie: 

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This just makes me mad. Biden isn’t perfect, but he’s a much better alternative to Trump. These celebrities are making dumb choices that will actually affect people’s lives.

I couldn’t agree more.  At this point we have to look at it as in who is the lesser of two evils.  These celebrities running just make  it into more of a joke than it already is.  It truly is a circus.barnum and bailey circus GIF

• Love 5

This is disgusting and is only going to work to steal the vote of POC away from Biden. Whether we want Biden or not as president, he is a far better choice than what we've dealt with for the past 4 years. Our country has been the butt of the joke of the rest of the world. Biden is our only at showing growth towards democracy, as opposed to the majority of Americans sitting on the bench while the rest of the boys enjoy the perks of locker room talk. 

• Love 1

I am pretty sure its too late for Yeezy to run. There’s a deadline and I think you have to participate in the early debates... Adding more flame to this fools fire is distracting from a legitimate candidate that could help turn America around. Is Biden the best? No, but I’d rather have four years of him than another four of Trump. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block