New Free Britney Tik Tok Reaches 8 Million Views in 18 Hours - Sam Is in on the Cons

Nando.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

It doesn't feel negative, suppressive to me. It doesn't give out bad controlling vibe, more like flirting cause Britney really has a beautiful smile

I think he just wanted to give a positive vibe for his video so it attracts possible customers. It’s like a mental trick for advertisement, nothing flirty and it didn’t even look romantic to begin with :yaknow:

3 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

I think he just wanted to give a positive vibe to his video so it attracts possible customers. It’s like a mental trick for advertisement, nothing flirty and it didn’t even look romantic to begin with :yaknow:

He was promoting his flop exercise plan, so It seems Britney had to look and act exactly how he wanted to promote his brand. Love is such a beautiful and genuine thing :gagasmile:

14 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i'm pretty surprised this got as many views and attention as it did

this honestly seems like a stretch to me, stuff like this is just diluting the movement and keeping attention away from the more pertinent evidence.

I completely agree with you. Stuffs like these are making the movement to be seen as jokes tbfh. Why cant we just focus on real evidence like her dad and Lou

Just now, alienatedNey said:

I completely agree with you. Stuffs like these are making the movement to be seen as jokes tbfh. Why cant we just focus on real evidence like her dad and Lou

i saw they posted this on the freebritney reddit and everyone was like "his is definitive proof that sam is paid and a handler!!!" and the one comment that said it seemed like a stretch got a lot of downvotes.

I'm kind of surprised, I thought the fanbase was a bit smarter than that.

Archived