Popstars who seem boring outside of their public persona

I don't understand this thread... What do you mean by being a "boring" person? Is it about what you do, or more about how you do it? I understand that some people need to go outside and be constantly moving and doing exciting stuff and meeting different people, but to me the real boring person is someone who can't hold a conversation about ANY topic, or that can't make interesting not even the simplest of tasks. But I guess I just bored you with this.......

Tired Bored To Death GIF

ugh OK go bungee jumping, kiddos

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This lol. Imagine being a fierce pop star at home watching Netflix on your downtime. :haha: 

Yea, they're all just people at the end of the day. They don't sit in their house in their lavish costumes and just be fierce when no one is watching. It's an act, that's how the business works.

Madonna,  she got called out by Rosie big time.

In 92 the infamous book called *** came out, in her 1998 behind the music. 

Rosie quoted this

"You go to her house, You won't find leather, chains and whips or a dungeon,  the celebrity persona is just what the people want, she gives them that, But outside the spotlight she's Mary Poppins and theres a cuss jar, 50 dollars for every F bomb you drop 25 dollars for other words, one person dropped a 1,000 dollars knowing damn well, Madonna and a political debate was going to make his head spin. He had to add another 1,000 dollars after that debate was over".

But hey it pays for Lola's college so it's all good. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can see my girl Hilary being boring outside wanting to talk about kale smoothies and swimming :imacoolmom:and Taylor wanting to talk about cats :imacoolmom:

She went on IG live the other week and started raving about chicken smothered in mayo and then baked, that's when I knew I stanned a girl with deaddd tastebuds :notfeelinit:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna,  she got called out by Rosie big time.

In 92 the infamous book called *** came out, in her 1998 behind the music. 

Rosie quoted this

"You go to her house, You won't find leather, chains and whips or a dungeon,  the celebrity persona is just what the people want, she gives them that, But outside the spotlight she's Mary Poppins and theres a cuss jar, 50 dollars for every F bomb you drop 25 dollars for other words, one person dropped a 1,000 dollars knowing damn well, Madonna and a political debate was going to make his head spin. He had to add another 1,000 dollars after that debate was over".

But hey it pays for Lola's college so it's all good. 

that's why when Madonna tells Lourdes that what she's wearing is too provocative she responds back "That's rich coming from you" 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wouldn't really say Taylor's life is boring considering she dated almost half of Hollywood

And that's the exact reason why i say Boring. Theirs gotta be something not there in her life that makes the men run for the hills lol

But devils advocate your right she might not be boring instead she could be bat **** crazy!

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

And that's the exact reason why i say Boring. Theirs gotta be something not there in her life that makes the men run for the hills lol

But devils advocate your right she might not be boring instead she could be bat **** crazy!

Lol true. I do think she's crazy  cause in her Blank Space video, she REALLY comes off as nuts!

I dont think she's that good of an actress, so some of that behavior has to be true.

Makes you wonder what she's like behind closed doors

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block