Couldn't Britney Spears just simply speak out?

7 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

I just cant believe people think that she cant move a finger without permission in a time in which its the easiest way to reach out people and tell all about. We live in a world where u have every opportunity to tell whats happening to u. Even if she cant (lets assume she must be in a dungeon ) she has kids to tell. She sees a couple of people to tell.

I dont think that the reason she doesnt talk is that she lives a captive life. There must be something else. 

An abusive life is a captive life. Remember the Stockholm Syndrome? Not quite the same but the idea is there.

It's a complex situation that needs a complex explanation.

• Like 3

They have controlled her for over a decade.

I can bet they have told her that she can't see her kids if she doesn't follow their rules. She is not gonna risk missing out on her kids lives more than she already is. 

Most likely, she will wait until her kids are 18, then she has nothing to lose. 

(Unless the kids are signed to some sort of contract aswell) 

She COULD speak out. She could have just sayid it live in any concert or tv show she attended, she had several mics on on her hands, there is no way she is pretending every smile she makes on red carpets and interviews while being KIDNAPPED bu her team. She could even just stop eating if she wsnted to protest silentkly to her team if she was ib such a situation.

The fact which i agree is that people can have mental illness and that does not justify a conservarotship nor the way she seems to be. It is OBVIOUS everyone around her put the miney machine before the person because IF NOT she would have in 12 years some kibd of proper and reall treatment that would put her somewhere simolar in her life at least at what 2016 looked like in a stable way.

She may even be herself who does not like therapy or does not attach to treatments or whatever but this woman has posibilities to take action and does not. Fans are doing what britney herself doesnt seem to be interested in doing.

Ppl should stop pretending she is kidnapped and giving signs with the color of clothsm COME ON. She may have ser issues but she is not STUPID. She is BRITNEY SPEARS and to be honest if she is AFRAID of her team doing some kind of harm to her boys or something like that what a lame of an excusse to not make a move.

Not even one REALL and easily recognizable hint about being in problems, wanting to scape a situation or ending the conservatorship in 12 years.

And in case u missunderstabd me, i AGREE WITH FREE BRITNEY MOVEMENT but  just because i think she should deal with her mental issues and life as an independent adilt and enpowered woman instead of a ridiculous conservatorship that makes her live like peter pan

And OF COURSE thet are profiting from this but i just dont think she is like kidnapped or something like that and that is unable to speal her mind. She never wanted to. NEVER

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/12/2020 at 7:36 PM, EasyThere said:

You do realise that this woman per court documents has limited to no internet access (don't be fooled by her instagram).

Is watched 24/7 and can't really leave the house without a permission. Even when working,she is being watched and monitored by ppl around her. Best example them searching Iggys house before salad date. Or them pulling her out from award shows the moment her segment is over. Plus even if she stays they watch over her like hawks. Theres always either Larry,Robyn,some "friend",that crossed/crazy eyed RC guy etc.

But even if she went to media,even if she found the way. Her team would spin this around by making her look insane aka having another episode.

So she can't really speak up unfortunately.

I've said it before and got only thumbs down, but you are delusional guys. There's a million ways IF she wanted to speak.

SHE LIKES HER LIFE THAT WAY. STOP PICTURING HER AS A MISERABLE PRISONNER.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You enjoy seeing her suffer we been known. Now enjoy your 5 minutes of online attention you so crave for. Because you obviously ain't getting any irl.

I only post when I feel the need to say something (Stats) I'm way passed that age for craving online attention boo, I'll leave that to you.

And Ok, I'll enjoy her suffer A.K.A dancing, going to the beach, talking walks and enjoying books, painting and the little things in life. If you call that suffing, can I have some ? 

Now that my 5min of attention is over, don't answer me. have a good day.

• Like 1

Lol anyone asking this is clearly ignoring the dozens and dozens of people coming out who either knew her on personal terms or worked with her and have proof that things are exactly that bad for Britney. That she has no privacy.  Look how many people are silenced. Are you blind and dumb??? 

Look at that letter she already tried to pass through to the public and you're still ignoring it yet asking why she didn't try!!! Wtf?! Because you literally don't believe her when she does!

And she has tried to fight in court! Her own lawyer was banned from seeing her so she could only see one her daddy hired for her with her own money keeping him paid to keep her in the cship. Did you forget that part too??

You also have no idea what they do to her. You have no idea. Maybe it's just her sons that they hold against her. Maybe her life is threatened.  You don't think that's possible? It wouldn't be the first time in history that corrupt greedy people stealing someone's money would stoop to much darker means of keeping wealth in their hands. They're already ok with stealing years of her life. They don't care about her as a human.  She is a money bag. That is all.  Otherwise she wouldn't be in this situation.  

And sam can just drive her places and help her lol no...um he can't because he's not interested in losing his fame booster. He's not going to drive her anywhere or do anything for her.  Name one thing he's ever done for her.  Lol he's a leech.  Sorry to break it to you.  

Nothing is live anymore either.  And she is silenced and censored constantly. There is nothing she can say or do.  And you've ignored it already for years.  You ignored For The Record, you ignored her call about her father taking away her children to a lawyer,  you ignored her leaked letter,  you ignored the people who spoke about how weird and isolating her team is with her.  You will ignore all evidence and keep stupidly asking "why doesn't she speak out she could!!!!!11"

Well ive just pointed out several times she's tried and you ignored so **** off.. use your brain.  There's no mystery. She's not happy being controlled,  having no real life where she can't go out and do things she wants,  not seeing her sons,  etc. Nobody would be happy like that. 

I also think her sons are being conditioned and brainwashed like the rest of her family. You can already see that with Jayden. I know some feel like he said he was trying to help her but his attitude about it was nonchalant about it.  He had a user's mentality "why quit music it makes so much money". They're being brainwashed against her.  They hardly see her now. They had britney spending christmas with scam instead of them that one year,  doesnt that make it seem like they're trying to make her look like she's choosing one of her various bfs over them? Think about it. I wouldn't put it past them to have set that up so she can't influence them in her favor. 

Also.  Those pics of her partying and doing more things were those when her brother had more of a handle on her life? I could be wrong but it seemed like he let her have more freedom and look where is he? Estranged from the family it seems.  

• Love 2
  • Like 4

The entertainment industry isn't something to mess with, I know this first-hand. Evil, evil people! Many have tried to speak, but end up in a car crash, or die of suicide, or overdose, which isn't really the case in most of these reports. Nobody speaks out in Hollywood. Too much money to be lost if you knew the truth, Holywood would crumble overnight, instead of slowly dying like it is now. Lots happening this year in Holywood. Yes, I spelled that right. *wink*

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 7/12/2020 at 2:27 PM, GaSt said:

she can't go anywhere without a bodyguard attached to her back... she's just gonna go to a tv station by herself and expose her team?

she can't post on social media, she can't make unauthorized phone calls, she can't even see her kids whenever she wants

This to everyone that asks about Free Britney 

I see where you’re coming from. Fans shouldn’t be so arrogant in their assumptions about her situation. The most compelling instances where Britney’s publicly come out against the conservatorship are speculative at best. Particularly the supposed deleted Jonathan Ross scene and the email screenshots from 2007. We don’t know if these claims are genuine. I agree the conservatorship should be investigated and that there’s oddities to her situation, this is obvious. But it’s one thing to show concern for Britney and another to bully someone for wanting to start conversation and exchange fair dialogue about something we all know truly little about. 

• Love 3
On 7/15/2020 at 11:24 AM, the_blackout said:

I only post when I feel the need to say something (Stats) I'm way passed that age for craving online attention boo, I'll leave that to you.

And Ok, I'll enjoy her suffer A.K.A dancing, going to the beach, talking walks and enjoying books, painting and the little things in life. If you call that suffing, can I have some ? 

Now that my 5min of attention is over, don't answer me. have a good day.

That all doesn’t mean s.o.isn‘t suffering ...how superficial can s.o.be to think these little things in life can make all her traumatic experience disappear ?

real sad of you really 

• Love 1
On 7/17/2020 at 8:42 PM, LSx90 said:

The entertainment industry isn't something to mess with, I know this first-hand. Evil, evil people! Many have tried to speak, but end up in a car crash, or die of suicide, or overdose, which isn't really the case in most of these reports. Nobody speaks out in Hollywood. Too much money to be lost if you knew the truth, Holywood would crumble overnight, instead of slowly dying like it is now. Lots happening this year in Holywood. Yes, I spelled that right. *wink*

Wade Robson?! Welcome to exhale Wade. How was Britney in bed? Did she tell you how much better you were than JT? Spill.