Couldn't Britney Spears just simply speak out?

16 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

How can she speak about it when she has no platform to do so. They have literally censored a brief mention of it in 2016. And they have made that big fuss when she tried to mention it in RS in 2008.

You really don't understand how this works

I said that they can't LEGALLY ban her from talking about it. The fact that they are censoring every interview and stripping Britney of any platforms to speak about - that's another issue.

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Catalin said:

You can't fight abuse with silence. If Britney wants her situation to improve, then sooner or later she will have to speak out to the judge or court investigators.

yeah but there's a difference between just going public and just shouting it out loud we saw Mariah Carey tried to do this during her breakdown and the media just twisted it to making her look even more crazy thanks to Tommy's connections. 

I think she's being cautious and finding the right time or way because it can backfire on her because Lou has more resources and power

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I get what everyone is saying, but since the Movement started she has not been interviewed or anything. Before than we didn’t really know anything about how she was being treated & kind of accepted it. So she probably felt prior to now she would be risking her wellbeing. Now she hasn’t had a opportunity to speak, I mean she doesn’t own her social media & when was the last time when seen a paparazzi ask Britney something? 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But then would we know what her team would do to her? I've been saying about the lawyer squad ready for anything and their paid fluff pieces would be sent to the press. It's that easy to spin anything - remember the "Me Time"? Until this day we still haven't reached most people to believe that post wasn't the truth.

Also, it has to do with her children but she barely has custody anymore. That tells me it's not that simple as shouting out randomly in the street. It's also a too complex matter to explain shouting randomly. 

There truly is a policy within her team to not talk about the cship (there is a 2008 RS article where Larry admits that). Her team go through every interview and video of her - they ask people to hand them the final cut just so they can approve the video. They hand out NDAs to people who meet her. It is that isolated for her.

I never said that this would be an amazing idea - but if she really was desperate she could have done that at multiple occasions. I know that they are blackmailing her with many things and that she is too afraid to do something like this...but you know what? I think that she has nothing left to lose at this point.... Think about it. She already is a prisoner. She already has no rights. She already has no rights to her own children.... so what can she lose now? If I was her I would fight to my last breath. They already have taken everything from her. If I was her - I wouldn't let them have me.

6 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I never said that this would be an amazing idea - but if she really was desperate she could have done that at multiple occasions. I know that they are blackmailing her with many things and that she is too afraid to do something like this...but you know what? I think that she has nothing left to lose at this point.... Think about it. She already is a prisoner. She already has no rights. She already has no rights to her own children.... so what can she lose now? If I was her I would fight to my last breath. They already have taken everything from her. If I was her - I wouldn't let them have me.

I'm pretty sure she's still fighting it through the courts, though. She needs to have a well balanced life to do that and prove she's perfectly normal. That's why all the posts about being happy with the little things in life. So, she chose to not rebel like that for now, especially now that apparently she finally struck a chord with judge Penny.

That's what I decided to believe, but as time goes on I do get more worried.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thing is... she already has 0 custody and now visitation was reduced because her father allegedly was abusive towards her son. So, this is already happening. When was the last time we saw her with them? 

True but I’m guessing if she speaks out against the conservators wishes then there will be even less chance she can see her kids 

5 hours ago, annonymous said:

It annoys me that clearly no one is getting my point. I am totally against the conservatorship, but for some reason everyone is going against me saying I agree on the current situation. Im just asking why she wouldn't speak out, thats all. Just debate with me about it instead of attacking me. 

I was responding directly to Easy who, ever since I’ve come back to Exhale, I’ve found to always being passive aggressive or just nasty in general. The specific post I responded to wasn’t “that serious”, but it was just the third or fourth one I’ve seen and been turned off by their attitude. Wasn’t attacking you at all. :) In fact I was defending your right to discuss anything Britney you’d like since that’s the entire point of this forum. ;) 

I think she knows based on past interviews, that the media could easily twist her words to make her look like the bad guy plus, prior to FreeBritney, pretty much everyone outside the fan base still thought she was crazy, thanks to this movement, people are starting to open their minds and realize that something is amiss.

Honestly, the best place for her to fight for herself is in that courtroom, but if she were to spontaneously speak out, the best time would be during this movement, since more and more people are getting on her side.

In fact just today, I decided to introduce some Britney to my baby niece and it prompted my soon to be sister-in-law to ask be me about all this stuff she’s seeing online about Britney, so I laid every thing out and she was shocked, she agreed something shady is going on and said she even felt bad for thinking Britney was just crazy based on Instagram, more people are learning and starting to get it, so if she were to ever speak out in some way to the public, now would be the time, but definitely not before this movement!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Because she literally said herself in FTR that she's super paranoid now because she doesn't know what she can or can't say... they're always watching her like a hawk.

One of the music video producers said she was simply talking to him and her team literally went up to them and listened.

Heck, they even mute her mic during her shows because they don't want her to speak out. They only unmute during parts where they can pay attention so they can take a nap during the rest of the show.

• Love 2
On 7/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, annonymous said:

She could easily drive with sam to a journalist and let him write down everything. Its not that hard. And she does have a phone and she can call. Its not that her team is listening to all her phonecalls 

i beg to differ id wager they listen to all her calls. Sam isn't exactly a free agent and if he fails then he gets taken away and she likely gets punished harsh. Some have even speculated that he is a tool of of the C-Ship.

People are making money off her. they'd be willing to do whatever to keep this going. Have you researched this before you asked this?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I just cant believe people think that she cant move a finger without permission in a time in which its the easiest way to reach out people and tell all about. We live in a world where u have every opportunity to tell whats happening to u. Even if she cant (lets assume she must be in a dungeon ) she has kids to tell. She sees a couple of people to tell.

I dont think that the reason she doesnt talk is that she lives a captive life. There must be something else. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

I just cant believe people think that she cant move a finger without permission in a time in which its the easiest way to reach out people and tell all about. We live in a world where u have every opportunity to tell whats happening to u. Even if she cant (lets assume she must be in a dungeon ) she has kids to tell. She sees a couple of people to tell.

I dont think that the reason she doesnt talk is that she lives a captive life. There must be something else. 

she's monitored at all times...and I'm pretty sure she would not want to get her kids involved since her team is always using them to threaten her to do what they want.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

This is one of the many mysteries regarding this entire thing. 

no mater how much we say ‘she’s under heavy surveillance’ our girl had a mic on her in every performance infront of thousands of people. 

she could simply talk and say anything she wants in that moment infront of everyone. 

And end like the Kanye incident :chrissy:. Id rather not. Threats are effective Against the weaker ones #cruelworld :tina:

On 7/13/2020 at 12:21 AM, annonymous said:

She could easily drive with sam to a journalist and let him write down everything. Its not that hard. And she does have a phone and she can call. Its not that her team is listening to all her phonecalls 

I think Sam is also involved in the conservatorship.Thats why he lasted so long with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1