Couldn't Britney Spears just simply speak out?

34 minutes ago, Oxic said:

and allowing (her team) to make decisions on her career that makes her "feel like" she controls her life (collaborating with the artists SHE wants, like Iggy azalea tinashe or giorgio mororder, or scrapping a whole MV and recreating a new one about some girls having fun, lipsyncing because u dont care about singing anymore, teaching dance classes, extending your residency because you feel it more as a job than a hobby, or choosing your album's style direction, and the name of it). 

Yeah that's what I imagine too, and that's partly how she's survived all these years

Reminded me of this question

thing is, EVEN if she was ok with this situation, or if she  THINKS she's ok with it, it still doesn't make it ok

• Love 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

Her kids could easily post on the it social media . Jayden went live for 20 minutes. He literally could have said please help my mom

He said just that lol. That he was working on helping her but people were all over him. But then his live stream was obliterated, no one can post it freely on social media anymore. :typing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It's Indeed very strange. Since 2008 how many chances she had to go public ? Countless let's be real. Either this conservatorship Is not that tragic and she's somewhat ok with it, or she indeed needs that to function properly. We don't know anything, most of the things out there are just speculations.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, somuchbetter said:

Knowing how her team censors her answers and how so many handlers are watching her like a hawk at all times, do you honestly think she would ever admit to being unhappy in an interview? :icant2:

Of course she will not say "I'm not happy" but you can tell britney uses a lot facial expressions when it comes to show her mood (aka 2008-2012)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Britney fans have this forum to discuss things. Never understood why this place is so bitter and rude to each other. Sorry for whatever you're going through in life to make you so nasty all the time.

It annoys me that clearly no one is getting my point. I am totally against the conservatorship, but for some reason everyone is going against me saying I agree on the current situation. Im just asking why she wouldn't speak out, thats all. Just debate with me about it instead of attacking me. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Oxic said:

I get your point.  I do believe she has no control over her life (no internet, no cellphone, cant drive), no at all on 2008-2011. However probably passing the time certain facilities were given to her, because there is no reason for a mentally stable human to be restricted from such basic things.

But I feel like she has reached a point in her life when she realized that she probably never leaves the conservatorship (she resigned herself), so she found a balance within her life, being happy with little things (books, nature, yoga,  exercise, her kids, model her outfits on her house pretending she is on a runway lol) and allowing (her team) to make decisions on her career that makes her "feel like" she controls her life (collaborating with the artists SHE wants, like Iggy azalea tinashe or giorgio mororder, or scrapping a whole MV and recreating a new one about some girls having fun, lipsyncing because u dont care about singing anymore, teaching dance classes, extending your residency because you feel it more as a job than a hobby, or choosing your album's style direction, and the name of it). 

All these things (that Britney had probably asked for) allowed her to feel that she had the reins of her life, and to accept despite the years this different  life model that, although it brings restrictions, also brings less worries.

Is she happy? The best she has been since ever! (she confirmed on interviews), she enjoys little things, has a boyfriend, a family, can travel to hawaii anytime, etc. 

Would she be happier without a conservatorship? Probably yes, and it is what morally and legally should be reached (by our voice as fans), even if that implies that in the event that she is released, she would have her financial and labor responsibilities back that she has never (or long ago) taken over.....? Is it wrong? (like when you release an animal that has been in captivity all its life, and does not survive because it has always lived in a bubble)

Does she give us HINTS? probably not on instagram (cause we dont if she really uses it, but we know she is aware of the internet because she complied about paparazzis photos), but she does it on her career (the concept of being on a cage that lachapelle stated, the chains on the glory cover,  etc. But again, if she doesnt give hints..... Or doesnt speak about her situation... Should we be worried or not? Is she worried? Does she have the URGE to be free?

It should be noted that this is only my opinion based on what we have seen in interviews and videos (and this is probably a 10% of her real life, we don't know whats going on behind the scenes) and that in NO case I support the conservatorship, considering how this over the years has made her the person who she is  today and we see on Instagram, a mentally impaired person, shy and without an opinion.

Thank you. I completely agree with you :clap:

• Like 1

Tbh I work in PR and have thought about this many times. If Britney Spears calls someone then they’re writing it ASAP, she could easily do this if not her own phone someone else’s , it’s really not that hard. I find it hard to believe Sam, her brother, her mother, and her sister are all sitting idly by while this is all happening.

However, her team has never commented on Free Britney, besides Larry a little bit and I think they should make a statement and set things straight instead of letting these rumors run out of control. Everything we know is speculation and tbh her situation could be quite dire and if it was I think they should comment so we wouldn’t be prying into her personal life so much. I find it uneasy that we’re all spending so much time looking into her personal life and mental health. This girl just deserves the privacy she was stripped of at 16 years old. She can share what she wants to share even if that is just her spinning around. But until there is some clarity on her situation then all we are going to do is speculate and I will support the Free Britney movement because if something fishy were going on I’d hate to not had a part in helping end that, but I do feel like we created a narrative and situation that might not be there. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think that Britney CAN speak up. You can't legally ban her from talking about her own situation and her own conservatorship :beynah:. She is just too scared about loosing her sons... but you see - that is the problem. Maybe It's gonna be harsh but Britney needs to start thinking about HERSELF! She is still BRITNEY SPEARS! A PERSON. She needs to stand up and fight! She can't forever be afraid because of her boys... she doesn't have rights to them anyway! :beynah: She put all her worth and meaning of life in her children - and that is extremely dangerous and toxic - for her. :fakecry: And to those of you who are saying that she can't say anything publicly because that would be cut off etc. - Umm she was on so many LIVE events, with huge celebrity crowds, often TV cameras rolling live etc. - she could have said something in those situations. :hillary: but again - I think that she is being blackmailed and she is too afraid about her sons. :crying1:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I think 2007 is the answer for this question, she tried , but no one listened to her , instead she got ridiculed and called crazy and now it seems like she gave up . :crying1:

She's not dumb , she knows how this sick industry works and how much impact she has , if she tries to expose them she might be in big danger, it's the same like with Michael Jackson , if she makes the wrong move they might as well do something bad to her which I don't wanna think of , I'm just so angry that this is how it works :pensiveney: . 

Praying this nightmare is gonna end soon and she finally gets the freedom she deserves.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I think it is obvious that she does not speak publicly in case they don't let her see her sons anymore. It may have repercussions. Remember as the letter mentions, people behind the conservatorship make so much money, they sure know how to keep her quiet. I guess as soon as both of her sons are 18, she will start talking.

• Like 3

If she wanted to she would’ve by now. She’s been on multiple live radio shows in the last few years. They’re not standing there with a gun to her head if she goes off topic. She could’ve thrown something in during a piece of me show. All she would’ve had to say is freebritney. She could hand a letter to one of her Gardner’s. There’s ways. 

i think Britney is too afraid of that kind of outcome and is doing it her own way. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Actually they can ban her from everything. What part of complete control of every aspect in her life,some of ya'll don't understand.

They can send her to mental health facility at any given moment. At any moment they want.

You are not getting my point. :waitwhat: When she was for example at the VMA's or whatever - accepting awards or giving speeches LIVE - she could have made a secret plan (that only she would know about) that she would pretend to just accept an award or present an award to someone else - and then suddenly say out loud on LIVE TV - that she is basically held hostage, that she needs help, that she is in danger etc. - they would probably cut her off after a minute or something - but the message would have been already send to the world! :crying4:

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Actually they can ban her from everything. What part of complete control of every aspect in her life,some of ya'll don't understand

+ they CAN NOT ban her from SPEAKING. They truly legally CAN'T do that. They can only blackmail her in a way - but they can't just legally order Britney to never use the word: conservatorship, or to never speak about it. Let's not push it :nyschool:

6 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

You are not getting my point. :waitwhat: When she was for example at the VMA's or whatever - accepting awards or giving speeches LIVE - she could have made a secret plan (that only she would know about) that she would pretend to just accept an award or present an award to someone else - and then suddenly say out loud on LIVE TV - that she is basically held hostage, that she needs help, that she is in danger etc. - they would probably cut her off after a minute or something - but the message would have been already send to the world! :crying4:

But then would we know what her team would do to her? I've been saying about the lawyer squad ready for anything and their paid fluff pieces would be sent to the press. It's that easy to spin anything - remember the "Me Time"? Until this day we still haven't reached most people to believe that post wasn't the truth.

Also, it has to do with her children but she barely has custody anymore. That tells me it's not that simple as shouting out randomly in the street. It's also a too complex matter to explain shouting randomly. 

There truly is a policy within her team to not talk about the cship (there is a 2008 RS article where Larry admits that). Her team go through every interview and video of her - they ask people to hand them the final cut just so they can approve the video. They hand out NDAs to people who meet her. It is that isolated for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 4