Couldn't Britney Spears just simply speak out?

42 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I feel like I’m the only person who feels that her “hints” are bull**** and they aren’t her. I think before Britney was able to post things, maybe, but definitely not now. The way they insert obvious “hints” into her post is to get fans to purposefully examine things and create conversation. Why? It keeps Britney: The Brand going. Contrary to what a lot of fans believe, I truly think Team B LOVES FreeBritney. Look at the new Glory cover for god’s sake. They are PURPOSEFULLY catering to the Free Britney audience to create buzz around her name which generates more $$$

Britney’s team may suck at promoting her music, but they are DAMN SMART with how they handle her social media. From how they played up the mom image with minion memes and **** to how they project the image of an unstable and unwell person. Her Instagram has a sense of control to it and that is absolutely on purpose.

Ahaha i really Don't think so, they are not That smart at all.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

when it involves lawsuits it is complicated to speak without evidence, your word may end up being worthless and still be used against you

6 hours ago, YoungOne said:

I think she doesn’t speak as strategy. If she does speak or do something that can cause big attention the court could use it against her to keep the abuse on going, like she can be called as manipulative person with mental health for speaking out to brainwash her fans for example.

also speaking out won’t help much to her own case. It’s a lawyers/court situation that needs to be over. And obviously speaking out to the media won’t change that. 

Lets wait and see I believe Britney is calmed on this and yes she doesn’t care about the money. 

You can't fight abuse with silence. If Britney wants her situation to improve, then sooner or later she will have to speak out to the judge or court investigators.

5 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

And she can tell them the deets and ask for help.

Cade would never help her since he's himself beneficing from that money her team holds from her. None of these people sourrounding her would help her, they are all leeches taking advantage of her money behind her back. What is really sad with this situation is that it seems she's stopped fighting for her rights, i feel like she just gave up

• Love 3

Oh come on guys. Britney and Sam caught car driving without permission from her team back in 2018. If Britney really want to speak up, im sure she can in some way, just like she did with driving a car with Sam right behind her team’s back.

edit: now realizing how ******* twisted my post is. She was ‘caught’ driving a car with her boyfriend and almost got in trouble for that: Boohoo, ‘bad’ Britney. How is she not allowed driving a car without permission?

so very very sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm sure if Britney was FOR the conservatorship and HAPPY with it she would be allowed go speak that and say it publicly. Just think about that for anyone doubting it. She KNOWS we are wanting her out of it and trying our hardest. I'm sure her dad would have 0 issues with her saying something that meant he still had a job.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

It's a really great question actually and no i don't think she's not at all free.

She's been to teaching classes, dancing studios with just one friend and other parties

rs_600x600-151005054509-600.Kate-Hudson-

I think Team B has manipulated her into thinking whatever she will do it will just backfire her. That's what abusers do. And Britney for the safety of her children or something can't do anything.(at least that's what she's been manipulated into thinking)

Legally, she is NOT free. I don't care if her team allowed her to go one party or to teach children to dance. Legally, she isn't free at all. She can't even decide how to use her own money. Attend to a party is not freedom.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Legally, she is NOT free. I don't care if her team allowed her to go one party or to teach children to dance. Legally, she isn't free at all. She can't even decide how to use her own money. Attend to a party is not freedom.

That wasn't the point but ok:imok:

• Love 1

I get your point.  I do believe she has no control over her life (no internet, no cellphone, cant drive), no at all on 2008-2011. However probably passing the time certain facilities were given to her, because there is no reason for a mentally stable human to be restricted from such basic things.

But I feel like she has reached a point in her life when she realized that she probably never leaves the conservatorship (she resigned herself), so she found a balance within her life, being happy with little things (books, nature, yoga,  exercise, her kids, model her outfits on her house pretending she is on a runway lol) and allowing (her team) to make decisions on her career that makes her "feel like" she controls her life (collaborating with the artists SHE wants, like Iggy azalea tinashe or giorgio mororder, or scrapping a whole MV and recreating a new one about some girls having fun, lipsyncing because u dont care about singing anymore, teaching dance classes, extending your residency because you feel it more as a job than a hobby, or choosing your album's style direction, and the name of it). 

All these things (that Britney had probably asked for) allowed her to feel that she had the reins of her life, and to accept despite the years this different  life model that, although it brings restrictions, also brings less worries.

Is she happy? The best she has been since ever! (she confirmed on interviews), she enjoys little things, has a boyfriend, a family, can travel to hawaii anytime, etc. 

Would she be happier without a conservatorship? Probably yes, and it is what morally and legally should be reached (by our voice as fans), even if that implies that in the event that she is released, she would have her financial and labor responsibilities back that she has never (or long ago) taken over.....? Is it wrong? (like when you release an animal that has been in captivity all its life, and does not survive because it has always lived in a bubble)

Does she give us HINTS? probably not on instagram (cause we dont if she really uses it, but we know she is aware of the internet because she complied about paparazzis photos), but she does it on her career (the concept of being on a cage that lachapelle stated, the chains on the glory cover,  etc. But again, if she doesnt give hints..... Or doesnt speak about her situation... Should we be worried or not? Is she worried? Does she have the URGE to be free?

It should be noted that this is only my opinion based on what we have seen in interviews and videos (and this is probably a 10% of her real life, we don't know whats going on behind the scenes) and that in NO case I support the conservatorship, considering how this over the years has made her the person who she is  today and we see on Instagram, a mentally impaired person, shy and without an opinion.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
20 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Is she happy? The best she has been since ever! (she confirmed on interviews), she enjoys little things, has a boyfriend, a family, can travel to hawaii anytime, etc. 

Knowing how her team censors her answers and how so many handlers are watching her like a hawk at all times, do you honestly think she would ever admit to being unhappy in an interview? :icant2:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, annonymous said:

Why doesn't she just go to the media, and make it all public how she is being treated? I know there are probably consequences, but if the whole world knows whats going on, do you think they will still do anything to her? The whole world would rip her team apart if that would be the case.

Now yall think she is giving hints, which ofcourse her team also knows if thats the true. Why would her team allow her to give hints? She could just go public about everything as well,  its kind of the same. And how can she even give hints if she isn't the one who is controlling her instagram and when her team is writing those captions?

It all doesn't make sense. I honestly starting to think that its not as bad as we think and she has alot of freedom already. She is just being her silly self. Otherwise I cannot understand why she just doens't go to the media and expose her team.speak.jpg.06d952b0c33545b5d999f2ac58ab1cf1.jpg

The media were largely responsible for guardianship. She won't make the mistake. She wants to do it without the media

• Love 2
  • Like 2