Couldn't Britney Spears just simply speak out?

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

You're talking about this like she was grounded by her dad. And still is.

She can't go out and sign something, buy something, do anything without her conservator's permission. Inherently she has no freedom. Legally she has no freedom. What kind of healthy and sane adult (especially one that worked her *** off since childhood to earn money) wants this life?

If they are going against court orders, why even the conservatorship in the first place?

You realize how childish your gaslighting sounds?

I never said I am not against the conservatorship. Ofcourse its ridiculous. But you don't listen to my point. Legally she has no rights yes, but we don't know how strictly her team is with this nowadays. That is my point and none of us can know this. 

Just now, EasyThere said:

The fact you don't even believe Britney and what she said on her own last year to judge. Just proves that having any kind of conversation with you on this topic is useless.

What did she say and according to who? And how reliable is the source. 

7 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I never said I am not against the conservatorship. Ofcourse its ridiculous. But you don't listen to my point. Legally she has no rights yes, but we don't know how strictly her team is with this nowadays. That is my point and none of us can know this. 

Man, it's tough. I literally am talking about this. There's no "we don't know how strictly her team is with this nowadays". Her conservators have duties. She has a legal guardian who answers for her.

What we don't know is her medical records and all the things redacted in her court docs. But she can't go out the street and buy whatever she wants. She can't go out the street and make a business deal with whoever she wants. She's like a child. She can't go to a radio station again and play Mona Lisa. She can't get out of the house without permission. She's like a child legally. There's no magic button here. What's so difficult to understand?

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Man, it's tough. I literally am talking about this. There's no "we don't know how strictly her team is with this nowadays". Her conservators have duties. She has a legal guardian who answers for her.

What we don't know is her medical records and all the things redacted in her court docs. But she can't go out the street and buy whatever she wants. There's no magic button here. What's so difficult to understand?

They can be very flexible with how strict they are with the Cship rules, we are not in her life to know these things.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

They can be flexible with how strict they are. 

"If she behaves good this week she will get a phone call and a ride trough city.

Yall do realise,how derogatory and ridiculous that sounds. This is a 38 year old woman we are talking about.

Conservatorships are placed for a reason,they are placed for ppl that are danger to themselves and ppl around them. As well as ppl that need help from the moment they wake up to the moment they fall asleep.

So if they can be flexible that means that conservatorship shouldn't be put in place at first place.

This is the cruel world of Hollywood, they are going to use her until she drops dead, she sadly wouldn't be the first.

I think her handlers want to milk her as much as possible but i don't think we have a power over it unfortunately, they are too powerfull to be messed with. The day she made that JIVE contract her life was already ******.. That's why i will never envy these celibrities.

• Like 4

I think she doesn’t speak as strategy. If she does speak or do something that can cause big attention the court could use it against her to keep the abuse on going, like she can be called as manipulative person with mental health for speaking out to brainwash her fans for example.

also speaking out won’t help much to her own case. It’s a lawyers/court situation that needs to be over. And obviously speaking out to the media won’t change that. 

Lets wait and see I believe Britney is calmed on this and yes she doesn’t care about the money. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

My perfect scenario:

Donald Trump is going to give an executive order for Lou’s assassination for her acts of terrorism, then he’s going to throw Jamie underneath the prison for 3 consecutive life sentences, and finally he’ll stick Jimmie Lou on someone’s plantation somewhere. 

:airpls: This is sending me geaAKix.gif

I’m imagining Lou in the middle of a gay exorcism when:

• Haha 2

It's a really great question actually and no i don't think she's not at all free.

She's been to teaching classes, dancing studios with just one friend and other parties

rs_600x600-151005054509-600.Kate-Hudson-

I think Team B has manipulated her into thinking whatever she will do it will just backfire her. That's what abusers do. And Britney for the safety of her children or something can't do anything.(at least that's what she's been manipulated into thinking)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

It's a really great question actually and no i don't think she's not at all free.

She's been to teaching classes, dancing studios with just one friend and other parties

rs_600x600-151005054509-600.Kate-Hudson-

I think Team B has manipulated her into thinking whatever she will do it will just backfire her. That's what abusers do. And Britney for the safety of her children or something can't do anything.(at least that's what she's been manipulated into thinking)

When is this picture from? she always hangs out with this creep Cade ugh

• Like 1
14 hours ago, EasyThere said:

You do realise that this woman per court documents has limited to no internet access (don't be fooled by her instagram).

I feel like I’m the only person who feels that her “hints” are bull**** and they aren’t her. I think before Britney was able to post things, maybe, but definitely not now. The way they insert obvious “hints” into her post is to get fans to purposefully examine things and create conversation. Why? It keeps Britney: The Brand going. Contrary to what a lot of fans believe, I truly think Team B LOVES FreeBritney. Look at the new Glory cover for god’s sake. They are PURPOSEFULLY catering to the Free Britney audience to create buzz around her name which generates more $$$

Britney’s team may suck at promoting her music, but they are DAMN SMART with how they handle her social media. From how they played up the mom image with minion memes and **** to how they project the image of an unstable and unwell person. Her Instagram has a sense of control to it and that is absolutely on purpose.

• Like 6