Couldn't Britney Spears just simply speak out?

Why doesn't she just go to the media, and make it all public how she is being treated? I know there are probably consequences, but if the whole world knows whats going on, do you think they will still do anything to her? The whole world would rip her team apart if that would be the case.

Now yall think she is giving hints, which ofcourse her team also knows if thats the true. Why would her team allow her to give hints? She could just go public about everything as well,  its kind of the same. And how can she even give hints if she isn't the one who is controlling her instagram and when her team is writing those captions?

It all doesn't make sense. I honestly starting to think that its not as bad as we think and she has alot of freedom already. She is just being her silly self. Otherwise I cannot understand why she just doens't go to the media and expose her team.speak.jpg.06d952b0c33545b5d999f2ac58ab1cf1.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 7
7 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Considering how the one time she openly discussed the conservatorship it got censored... :cheese:

She could easily drive with sam to a journalist and let him write down everything. Its not that hard. And she does have a phone and she can call. Its not that her team is listening to all her phonecalls 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

she needs permission to do everything, there's a squad of lawyers ready to take legal actions, her team is all over her business. I wouldn't put it past them to listen to her calls - we know they did so in 2008/2009

I honestly don't think her team would do anything if they know the whole world would attack them if they do. 

• Like 1
Just now, EasyThere said:

Actually they do monitore her phone and she has to have everything pre approved including phone calls and times she leaves the house. Plus it's not like Sam wants her free.

How are we so sure this is really happening? Maybe her team isn't so strict. On paper maybe it is, but in reality maybe she has most of her freedom already

• Like 1
Just now, EasyThere said:

Are you serious ?

I am genuinely asking  ?

Yea? We simply don't know how much freedom she has right now. On paper we do, but not in reality. People always say she doesn't even have a phone with internet, while there are soooo many pics of her calling with an iphone. Fans make up so much, we simply don't know. 

She doesn't have freedom as an adult. She's under a conservatorship. Her father answer everything for her - signs her contracts, makes medical decisions, makes financial decisions, all on her behalf. She has the same rights of a... person in coma!! Really. Saying stuff like that literally is gaslighting.

Again, we don't know if this really is the case in reality. How do you know? Or do you just assume thats the case because its in the documents?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Let's not give Jamie a pass. We know he's abusive. He may have a troubled past but he's still abusive. Lynne's book is very damning and worrying. Britney is always reading books on physical abuse.

Thing is, he's not very...hm...clever. Lou is indeed the brains of the operation.

yeah but like I rather he goes to some nice prison or something...

Lou on the other hand...she can get the death sentence for all I care :tina:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

Again, we don't know if this really is the case in reality. How do you know? Or do you just assume thats the case because its in the documents?

Yes, it's in the documents she's under a conservatorship. In the eyes of the law, she doesn't answer for herself. That's public knowledge. What else do you want?

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Yes, it's in the documents she's under a conservatorship. In the eyes of the law, she doesn't answer for herself. That's public knowledge. What else do you want?

Well I can imagine that in 2008 this was indeed the case, but that she over the years got certain parts of her freedom back already by her team. We don't know this. 

• Like 2