Why has Britney become compliant with cship?

sparrowhawk

Did some deep digging last night. I'm a Britney fan, but firstly a Mariah/Whitney guy, so while I've always known about the cvship and the effed up stuff it entails, I really didn't understand the depth of it until last night. Legit went through every file, watched every relatable interview, read every scanned letter, and I'm left with one question - when and why did Britney stop fighting it? Seems like up until 2011/12/13, she was very avidly trying to free her own self. But then things changed, and now she's posting about cherry muffins and yellow shirts.:squint: 

My best guess is (and it might not be popular) is that it's a layered and complicated issue, but that Sam might be at the heart of it. :cheese:We all know Britney is a hopeless romantic. Maybe when he came onto the scene, she was willing to tolerate the other **** in her life for his sake and the hope of another baby. I just pray he isn't a pawn. To be completely honest, there's a large part of me that's always found him very sus. I think he might care about her, but I get a patronizing vibe from him in a lot of the videos they've put up together. His constant commenting on her instagram is also weird to me. :mj:Healthy relationships are NEVER instagram-comment relationships. 

Either way, curious to hear your guys take on this. Why has Britney stopped fighting? "Prescribed *****", Sam, something else? Praying for Brit. So terrible all around. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think because they threatened to take her kids away back in late ‘09 and then in 2010 when she allegedly has another breakdown but in private, that’s when it became what’s it’s like today, when they over medicated her and such. It’s also interesting that, allegedly, Femme Fatale was made entirely in less then 6 months I believe (the source is that unreleased Britney website) and was mostly made in the second half of 2010. So it makes total and complete sense why she was so “dead” during that era cuz they probably had taken everything away from her including her kids, and so now everything was very obviously forced 

13 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Did some deep digging last night. I'm a Britney fan, but firstly a Mariah/Whitney guy, so while I've always known about the cvship and the effed up stuff it entails, I really didn't understand the depth of it until last night. Legit went through every file, watched every relatable interview, read every scanned letter, and I'm left with one question - when and why did Britney stop fighting it? Seems like up until 2011/12/13, she was very avidly trying to free her own self. But then things changed, and now she's posting about cherry muffins and yellow shirts.:squint: 

My best guess is (and it might not be popular) is that it's a layered and complicated issue, but that Sam might be at the heart of it. :cheese:We all know Britney is a hopeless romantic. Maybe when he came onto the scene, she was willing to tolerate the other **** in her life for his sake and the hope of another baby. I just pray he isn't a pawn. To be completely honest, there's a large part of me that's always found him very sus. I think he might care about her, but I get a patronizing vibe from him in a lot of the videos they've put up together. His constant commenting on her instagram is also weird to me. :mj:Healthy relationships are NEVER instagram-comment relationships. 

Either way, curious to hear your guys take on this. Why has Britney stopped fighting? "Prescribed *****", Sam, something else? Praying for Brit. So terrible all around. 

She stopped caring in 2011, 2012, 2013? First, that’s a big range. Second, Britney met Sam in 2016, 8 years into the conservatorship.

The Sam hate in this fan base is so confusing to me. Sam, if he’s a problem, is an auxiliary problem. He did not setup the conservatorship and does not have control of Britney!

Sam, at worst, is just an idiot. He’s hungry for fame. I’m sure he’s fallen in love with Britney - who wouldn’t.

A point you miss is that Jason Trawick, her fiancé for some time, was (going to become?) a co-conservator. I think that’s what made her complacent early (relatively) in the conservatorship. I’m sure it only got harder to resist over time.

The situation is dire now.

Well like she said in FTR “I just cope with it every day” I think that was her attitude it’s in her nature to make the best of any situation and after no success when she tried so hard to oppose it in the beginning but I think in Britney’s own words in court her dad forcing her into a wellness facility against her will, and saying she wants her life back then her father abusing her son I think after that she had absolutely had it the was last straw and now she’s pissed and got the will back to be like “you know what? This isn’t right at all and it’s time I did something about it” she’s definitely making and effort here by showing up in court once already seemingly wanting to be present at every hearing going forward 

I think at this point she's just trying to find happiness, that's why she stopped working. Before Covid hit she was regularly seeing her kids and she was relaxing with her boyfriend, doing the things she loves (working out, painting, dancing around her house, shopping lol). If she's allowed to do that under her c-ship, maybe she's just okay with it. The public doesn't know all the details like they think (or people on here think) they do so we'll never know what's actually going on with it - maybe it's not as bad as it sounds. She seems to be able to still call a lot of the shots in her life if she hasn't worked in years.

Archived