YG says he won’t work with Nicki Minaj again because of 6ix9ine connection

YG has said that he doubts he will work with Nicki Minaj again due to her connection with Tekashi 6ix9ine.
6ix9ine and YG have a long-running feud, with YG once using the rainbow-haired rapper’s mugshot as his stage background for live gigs, as well as dropping the track ‘Stop Snitchin’.

Minaj and 6ix9ine recently collaborated on single ‘Trollz’, which reached number one on the US Billboard chart, before landing the biggest second week chart fall in history for a single that debuted on the top spot.

“I don’t know, my feelings was hurt,” YG responded when asked if he would work with Minaj again in the future, shaking his head to imply that he wouldn’t consider the idea.

“I’m a real street n***a… Yeah, I’m cool,” he added. See the clip below.

yg.jpg.91fc78e51b84c60220a4f4fca5b131c8.jpg

Related:

4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

she said it was a business move but i’m sure this is going to happen with others too. in the end  i doubt its going to stop other talent from working with her :oprah:

We need to understand that Tekashi was the only one supporting her, publicly,  during the bandwagon hate she received in 2018! She just returned the favor with Trollz. A #1 is a #1. 

As you said, there will be more to come and drag her for collaborating with him, but it doesn’t really matter at this point in her career. She’s got the stats and she can do whatever she wants. If she survived 2018, I don’t know what can happen in the future. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

she said it was a business move but i’m sure this is going to happen with others too. in the end  i doubt its going to stop other talent from working with her :oprah:

I just want to add that they will drag Nicki no matter what, like seriously..... she always will be hated, but that’s fine to me. This means she’s competition and they are afraid. 

I’m good, I love her no matter what and I can’t wait for her new album. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

I just want to add that they will drag Nicki no matter what, like seriously..... she always will be hated, but that’s fine to me. This means she’s competition and they are afraid. 

I’m good, I love her no matter what and I can’t wait for her new album. 

I used to her love her, but she's a mean nasty person behind the scenes, I witnessed it when I was doing back up in the boys music video with Cassie, the way she treated her team and assistant was disgusting, she's  a cheat when she hops on any song that's near number 1 just so she can claim it. She deserves the hate that comes her way because she's also homophobic and will do anything for a hit. :hillary:

6 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I used to her love her, but she's a mean nasty person behind the scenes, I witnessed it when I was doing back up in the boys music video with Cassie, the way she treated her team and assistant was disgusting, she's  a cheat when she hops on any song that's near number 1 just so she can claim it. She deserves the hate that comes her way because she's also homophobic and will do anything for a hit. :hillary:

I would normally ask for receipts if I would care, but nah.... I don’t believe you and I don’t believe anything anyone would have to say about the things she’s doing behind the scenes. 
Every rap woman who came at Nicki Minaj, claimed that Nicki is stopping their bags. But where are the receipts? You can’t provide them because they don’t exist. :weusay:

How come that she’s a cheater when she’s doing her job? As a rapper it’s their job to hop on songs and remix them. Google the “rapper” meaning and back up your affirmations because your nothing but a hater. :tiffhair:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

I would normally ask for receipts if I would care, but nah.... I don’t believe you and I don’t believe anything anyone would have to say about the things she’s doing behind the scenes. 
Every rap woman who came at Nicki Minaj, claimed that Nicki is stopping their bags. But where are the receipts? You can’t provide them because they don’t exist. :weusay:

How come that she’s a cheater when she’s doing her job? As a rapper it’s their job to hop on songs and remix them. Google the “rapper” meaning and back up your affirmations because your nothing but a hater. :tiffhair:

She's a cheat Hun and without features she has no hype, she barely has fans sooooo :drag:

Just now, Gayseus911 said:

She's a cheat Hun and without features she has no hype, she barely has fans sooooo :drag:

Make it make sense at least. :weusay:

It’s not like she’s begging other artists to collaborate with her; it wouldn’t benefit her. We all know, she’s the most wealthiest female rapper, part of the money are coming from her features. In her worst year, she’s done more money than Cardi in her prime. :tiffcackle:
I can continue to drag you all day, but it’s safe to say that your deluded and pressed. Sooooosoosososoososoosososoosososooso :makeup:

20 hours ago, Style. said:

He acts like he did Nicki a favor by collaborating with her, when it’s the other way around. Also, Big Bank was his last hit. So who is this? :tiffcackle:

Ohhhhh, but wait. He’s a real street dude with a red hair?! Girl, bye. :weusay:

And it was a hit, because of 2 Chainz, Nicki Minaj and Big Sean :shadelaugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block