Bombastic Love: Myah Marie's Inspiration?

outrageous122

So, I was just listening to Britney's first self-titled album (the beautiful gem that it is) and when I got to "Bombastic Love" a connection was made in my mind. I feel like Britney's vocal delivery in this song is what Myah Maire tried to imitate while recording for Brit. I can really hear the inspiration on some of the Britney Jean tracks especially "Til It's Gone". Just a thought but what do y'all think, do you hear the specific "Bombastic Love" inspiration too or is it just me?

confused eminem GIF

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since "Bombastic Love" was my favourite song when I was a kid, I heard the similarity to this masterpiece when I heard "Til It's Gone" for the very first time as well. 

Actually, before listening to "Britney Jean" more often, I was quite happy to hear Britney singing in that style again... How wrong I was haha

7 hours ago, Mainshow said:

Since "Bombastic Love" was my favourite song when I was a kid, I heard the similarity to this masterpiece when I heard "Til It's Gone" for the very first time as well. 

Actually, before listening to "Britney Jean" more often, I was quite happy to hear Britney singing in that style again... How wrong I was haha

Lol, the first few times I listened to Britney Jean I really liked it but it really is the more you listen the more you "hear" :icant2: I really miss Britney's old style of singing full voiced. I still enjoy her current tone but I do long for some of those nostalgic notes from her. ;)

Archived