The #FreeBritney movement, a year later: where are these people??

Yoongi

Hi guys.

Last year I was really active on #FreeBritney movement but eventually, I had to distance myself for personal reasons. However, I follow a lot of twitter accounts about Britney and the c-ship, so I always have an idea of what's going on.

Now that I'm coming back and catching up I'm realizing some 'important' people who helped to create the movement are inactive or just stopped talking about it.

Where's meaner03? Britney's Truth? Why Britney's Gram girls are silent? 

And isn't odd how these people are vanishing or being silent? It's true that the Britney's Gram girls said they were working on some tea/project before they became silent?? What do you guys know and think about this, please?

Thank you!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Britneysgram’s last post was in feb, than now with the Andrew’s tiktok. Yes, last time they said about being working on something.

meaner03, nobody knows.

Britney’s Truth i don’t know 

They said something now with the Andre's tiktok? Where?? Its not on twitter...

5 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Britneysgram’s last post was in feb, than now with the Andrew’s tiktok. Yes, last time they said about being working on something.

meaner03, nobody knows.

Britney’s Truth i don’t know 

Oh its on instagram, thank you!

5 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

wow I just realized that 

he was posting a lof of key information on his twitter and next day he was gone... i think something happened to him, like a threat from c-ship team, i dont know...

Archived