Sign it: 100K+ signatures and the federal government has to discuss Britney's conservatorship

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Thank you for sharing ... signed.

On a random note, I originally read the title as Winehouse and it made me sad.  

I miss Amy

source.gif

Her father was just as bad as Jamie.

Is her dad bad too?! I didn’t know that! What did he do?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Is her dad bad too?! I didn’t know that! What did he do?

He’s soo gross. And I really feel like Jamie and Mitch would get on really well tbh. They have a lot in common 

He basically saw Amy as cash cow and instead of shielding her for from fame and getting her the help she needed, he paraded even more.

A few weeks before she died she was booked to perform at a concert  and she desperately did not want to do it and begged her dad to get out of it. She was still weak and vulnerable. But Mitch (her father) wanted the £££ and forced her on stage in this state:

Anyway, you should watch her film Amy. It’s amazing, insightful and heartbreaking. I love Amy so much 💓

Sorry to go wild off topic

:o

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

He’s soo gross. And I really feel like Jamie and Mitch would get on really well tbh. They have a lot in common 

He basically saw Amy as cash cow and instead of shielding her for from fame and getting her the help she needed, he paraded even more.

A few weeks before she died she was booked to perform at a concert  and she desperately did not want to do it and begged her dad to get out of it. She was still weak and vulnerable. But Mitch (her father) wanted the £££ and forced her on stage in this state:

Anyway, you should watch her film Amy. It’s amazing, insightful and heartbreaking. I love Amy so much 💓

Sorry to go wild off topic

:o

Ugh this makes me sad. It’s mike how can a parent treat their duly child Ike that? How terrible. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Ugh this makes me sad. It’s mike how can a parent treat their duly child Ike that? How terrible. 

:crying1:

Lazy, unaccomplished slobby men capitalising of their daughter’s hard work and talent till they suck them dry and spit them out whilst they can wallow in their own greed.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

This should go viral.. it’s only 7k signatures.. 

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Seriously! Why is it just 7k signatures???? 

We can do it. Just have to get more eyes on it like this one. 
Td1Ztx9.jpg

• Love 1