Katy Perry renames her fanbase from KatyCats to KatyClowns

Anyone think this is her attempt at a "Reputation" era? Similar to how Taylor used the snake, Katy might just be using the clown to say she's in on the joke. She was made out to be a clown in the Witness era, and she's giving the middle finger to the haters. She seems happier, healthier, and delivering the best vocals of her career in this era.

The music she has released in the last few months have all been solid songs (though, not radio smash hits). I think she knows exactly what she's doing and has better control (personally) over her career than ever before.

Full disclosure: While I'm a Katycatclown, I haven't been on board with everything she's done (not promoting Never Really Over was such a miss, and the Witness era was a mess). That being said, I think she's killing it in this era -- considering we're in the middle of a pandemic and she's like 13 months pregnant, still hard at work. ✌🏼

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block