Britney reached 25 million followers on Instagram

I just had a dumb ***** say she used to feel bad for Britney but now she doesn't because Britney brought this on herself.  I told her that her mentality was gross and she's just came back the same at me.  I had to put her in her place and block her.  But it's ridiculous how ****ty of an opinion the gp have of her.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thats good that she got more followers, I just wish she had like 100k or more.

She deserves it more than Ariana, Selena and all the modern "popstars"

I feel like if her insta was more NORMAL like if she posts photoshoots by pro photographers and wear modern clothes with make up by real make up artists she would have more than 50M followers...

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Eda said:

I feel like if her insta was more NORMAL like if she posts photoshoots by pro photographers and wear modern clothes with make up by real make up artists she would have more than 50M followers...

Hm true. I cant argue with you on that one.

Yeah I guess its her weird posts that cause her to not have as much followers but still someone of her status should have WAY more than just 25 million!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

It’s happening. My sister told me she started following her today and went down to 2015 getting lost in her posts. She also told me something is off about her so being the true Britney stan I linked her to everything and she’s disgusted. My sister is true GP and is a fan of her music whenever I send it to her, but hasn’t checked for her in a long, long time. It’s only a matter of time before they all get exposed :lemmetellu:

• Love 7
  • Like 2