:mhm: 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Some will say it’s just a coincidence W0NWsuv.gif

I won’t mention any names, tho W0NWsuv.gif

But I agree with you. 

And the way shes fan girling in the description about the artist, calling him the coolest man in music. She WANTED everyone to pay attention to the song. She “liked the song” and wants him to “keep making songs like this” :OMGney: 

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, so now we think it's Britney who has control over her IG? I'm so confused right now. I thought majority of Exhale thinks she has zero control over her Instagram? :idkney:

Its possible its not a one or the other scenario. She can very easily have access sometimes, and then have it taken away and her team handles it.

Plus even if she doesn’t have direct access, Britney could simply tell whoever is handling her social media something like “include this song in my dancing video, its so cool!” Britney knows how to play coy to get her message across when needed, I doubt the team goes into the trouble of analyzing the lyrics and literal context of what she’s trying to express. Look at what happened with the “yellow shirt” post.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, so now we think it's Britney who has control over her IG? I'm so confused right now. I thought majority of Exhale thinks she has zero control over her Instagram? :idkney:

I assume that she's just telling her peeps what to post and they just couldn't put the two together :cheese:

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

She has to provide some content. But she obviously has social media managers who in the end are in charge.

Like, everyone else. But does she have the final say on what she does or does she have to keep it cryptic?

Just now, MANDIXMX said:

Its possible its not a one or another scenario. She can very easily have access sometimes, and then have it taken away. 

Plus even if she doesn’t have direct access, Britney could simply tell whoever is handling her social media something like “include this song in my dancing video, its so cool!” Britney knows how to play coy to get her message across when needed, I doubt the team goes into the trouble of analyzing the lyrics. Look at what happened with the “yellow shirt” post.

But don't we also think that they read Exhale? If there was really a message being sent and we're talking about it, wouldn't they be deleting the post once they read on Exhale that we're all going cray over the "secret message"? :idkney:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Its possible its not a one or another scenario. She can very easily have access sometimes, and then have it taken away. 

Plus even if she doesn’t have direct access, Britney could simply tell whoever is handling her social media something like “include this song in my dancing video, its so cool!” Britney knows how to play coy to get her message across when needed, I doubt the team goes into the trouble of analyzing the lyrics. Look at what happened with the “yellow shirt” post.

well I bet now is gonna be different. They are gonna analyze her grocery shopping list for any hidden messages :gagasmile:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But don't we also think that they read Exhale? If there was really a message being sent and we're talking about it, wouldn't they be deleting the post once they read on Exhale that we're all going cray over the "secret message"? :idkney:

Well they deleted the “i threw on my favorite yellow shirt” bit on Tik Tok when it blew up....I think Exhale is just a small portion of everything they focus on. 

They shift a lot more attention to her comments and Twitter. My account was banned today, and I was going ham exposing Lou Taylor. Not a coincidence. 

21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I think she does have control over her Instagram, but it’s extremely monitored. W0NWsuv.gif

Archived