full story behind the rebellion (story of the rebel of Britney Spears):

NewDisplayName

The half of this story you already know so I decided to share the full one.

story behind the rebellion (story of the rebel of Britney Spears):

it all started in the evening of cold night. Britney found out that Kevin betrayed her. Kevins album flopped too hard and he couldn't stand himself. He was ashamed and angry. People behind the scenes(lets call them hidden people) reach out to Kevin and he showed interest.   And when Britney found it out she immediately decided divorce. 

Kevin decided to go against Britney in full force. Hidden people improved their antiBritney PR  in media and recruited all Britneys surroundings to give her some meds.  recruited people done everything to show how bad mom she was (they were taking her to parties, saying she needs to go out at night while boys are sleeping, she should show the world that they can't dictate how she should behave  etc), they gave her ***** to have more control (as usual they poisoned her food then of course her mind).

Britney wrote "rebellion" in that period.. she gave us to listen it and not only us she wanted to show  to Hidden People that she knew about them. After several month she found out that Hidden people recruited all of her "friends" and "relatives" but it was too late. Thats why she didn't  released it (even that she knew that there were Hidden People - her Rebel was their plan). She fell into the trap and there was no way out. She even lost her children.  She lost trust of the world. People wanted her to make suicide. The biggest fan bases were vanishing (WOB for example), the whole world was against her. Once a guy from Hidden People came to her and said that she should surrender. She was controlled before (from the start but she didn't knew that) and now they wanted her full control so if she wanted her life back she should gone under C-ship.  After some rough (still poisoned but not always) months she agreed. She should obey them and take her meds.  As long as she doing some things that they want (record songs, choose tracks that they want, people to work with who they want, tours, residencies, promote artists, build songwriters careers etc) they will leave her other life part alone.. But they usually demand some private life behavior too. (and her appearance and plastic surgeries decision aren't full hers. She isn't allowed to have a phone - non of the doctors will make plastic surgery to a person who is under C-ship ) . 

P.S. Don't PM me for other stories of her life cause you are not ready for them yet.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What does this mean. Are you an insider? Are you friends with Britney? :imacat:

I’m not. 

3 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

How do you know this?! And the ‘other stories’ like what how when why 

cant answer. You won’t believe me (only 1% maybe)

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Didnt Britney say that her lawyers tricked her into getting a divorce ?

And I honestly think Rebellion is about Hollywood/MK Ultra/Zionists/Illuminati expose. Hence why that song never saw day light.

britney get tired of getting tricked.. but she accepted the human nature at some point and tries not to follow an anger or stress about it as much as she used to..

and yes it is about that but she thought that rebel would help her.. but it didn’t.. so there was no point releasing it on blackout (plus there were people who don’t want it to of course)

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

I’m not. 

Then why do you make it sound like you "know" insider info. I read the entire main post and this is not a narration of factual events but your own interpretation of what happened based on facts that everyone in the Britney Army already knows. :imacat:

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Then why do you make it sound like you "know" insider info. I read the entire main post and this is not a narration of factual events but your own interpretation of what happened based on facts that everyone in the Britney Army already knows. :imacat:

1. True. How can new info called “new” if people already know it?! 🤷‍♂️
2. I don’t call it “insider info”.

3. Information can be taken from many sources. “But the question is” are you ready?:wonka:

1 minute ago, Damon said:

Okay then. 

tenor.gif

Storyline.. time.. 

it happened before, it is happening right now, and it will happen again and again and it won’t stop.. 

look - information of the universe isn’t erasing. Once something happens it means that it has already been existed. 
Don’t u remember the phrase “go to the light” one? 🙋🏼‍♂️

19 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Didnt Britney say that her lawyers tricked her into getting a divorce ?

And I honestly think Rebellion is about Hollywood/MK Ultra/Zionists/Illuminati expose. Hence why that song never saw day light.

It is about her team especially Larry and also about her father.This track is about the pressure of control and disappointment from her family and the people around her professionally and personally.

26 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She was controlled before (from the start but she didn't knew that) and now they wanted her full control so if she wanted her life back she should gone under C-ship.  After some rough (still poisoned but not always) months she agreed. She should obey them and take her meds.

They told me that this started because she had insomnia and because of Prozac and her postpartum depression, her psychiatrist recommended that she take a non-recommended dose and pills tablets. They also told me that her psychiatrist did clinical trials with her without her knowing it, hence several reactions, for example, on the famous day of the photoshoot.

Also that they told me that she was in mourning and that her heart was broken, they told me that she had that stage of rebellion in 2003 because her father and Larry forced her to abort a baby of Justin, the excuse is that her fans and society did not they were going to understand it (that's why the decision to get married so quickly) and that her career was going to end, they also told me that she tried to commit suicide at that time and that a person did CPR on her.

But these are supposed rumors, with the over of time I believe them and they would not surprise me.

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

It is about her team especially Larry and also about her father.This track is about the pressure of control and disappointment from her family and the people around her professionally and personally.

They told me that this started because she had insomnia and because of Prozac and her postpartum depression, her psychiatrist recommended that she take a non-recommended dose and pills tablets. They also told me that her psychiatrist did clinical trials with her without her knowing it, hence several reactions, for example, on the famous day of the photoshoot.

Also that they told me that she was in mourning and that her heart was broken, they told me that she had that stage of rebellion in 2003 because her father and Larry forced her to abort a baby of Justin, the excuse is that her fans and society did not they were going to understand it (that's why the decision to get married so quickly) and that her career was going to end, they also told me that she tried to commit suicide at that time and that a person did CPR on her.

But these are supposed rumors, with the over of time I believe them and they would not surprise me.

I don’t think pregnancy happened but she wanted a family. Still does. But Back then she Thought it was real and nothing will change it. Now she thinks otherwise.

I didn’t know about the exact medication. I’ll try to research about Prozac.

11 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don’t think pregnancy happened but she wanted a family. Still does. But Back then she Thought it was real and nothing will change it. Now she thinks otherwise.

I didn’t know about the exact medication. I’ll try to research about Prozac.

I'm not saying this is real, but this is what they told me, rumors after all ... that she was really felt bad about that decision.

This is a pretty mysterious strong story. If you have more information and chose to share this then share what you know. Other people believing you doesn’t matter if it’s key information that could potentially harm others. That’s like staying quiet after witnessing a ******. I hope this isn’t a game either because that could be potentially more dangerous for someone like Britney. 

this sound real but

rebellion is pre-divorce if i remember was before jayden. 

Of course KFed- and the conservatorship was premeditated,

the shaved hair history im impacted because she could perfectly go to walgreens or somewhere else and buy a shave machine and do it in private

Archived