Express yourself: this week's best comments + weekend comment party

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

If we really wanted him banned and out of this forum, he would not even made it to July. Dark.Knight left Exhale because of him yet he was still left to roam this forum and be the problematic and toxic person that he is.

But of course he fails to see so many of the free passes he got and the grace of this forum's staff. We lost a legend in this forum because of him and I am not about to let him push another one of us away again.

And now he deactivated his account like the true coward that he is cause he couldn't come through with the receipts. :imacat:

:weusay: I deactivated my account? You wish. I see you’re still obsessed with me. Get a hobby, you bully  

beyonce GIF by Jasmyn Lawson, Editor

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

SMH It's like he can be a really cool guy but then not be...he's not Lilith level yet but I'm afraid he can be.

So I'm like lost in all this...sometimes it's just like why...things were going along so well.

It's like family thanksgiving again :jl:

Honey, your friend came after me. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I deactivated my account? You wish. I see you’re still obsessed with me. Get a hobby, you bully  

Now you wanna act like a bad bich and come here like as if you didn't deactivate and run like a coward? cause I found your dupe account?

How pathetic that you had to make a dupe account. You tried it tho. :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Now you wanna act like a bad bich and come here like as if you didn't deactivate and run like a coward? cause I found your dupe account?

How pathetic that you had to make a dupe account. You tried it tho. :queenflopga:

Honey, I don’t have to run. That’s you. Your friend exposed you as running after someone else exposed you publicly on here. Get a life. The obsession you have with me is bizarre. You’re embarrassed knowing how pathetic you look on here fawning over men you’ve never met. No longer entertaining you. You think you’re going to bully me off of here, but you’re not going to. 

You want me gone because I exposed and because I embarrassed you after telling you most of this site laughs at you flirting with any man that replies you. You’re not getting anymore attention from me.

tiffany pollard laughing GIF

@Jordan Miller the fact that you’re allowing her to continue this is alarming :fran:

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, I don’t have to run. That’s you. Your friend exposed you as running after someone else exposed you publicly on here. Get a life. The obsession you have with me is bizarre. You’re embarrassed knowing how pathetic you look on here fawning over men you’ve never met. No longer entertaining you. You think you’re going to bully me off of here, but you’re not going to. 

You want me gone because I exposed and because I embarrassed you after telling you most of this site laughs at you flirting with any man that replies you. You’re not getting anymore attention from me.

tiffany pollard laughing GIF

@Jordan Miller the fact that you’re allowing her to continue this is alarming 

That fact that you are a liar is even more alarming and that you even had to make a dupe account @NawNaw cause you think you can start a new life here and not get detected? And then when you accidentally downvoted my post cause you must be so upset, you realized oh sh1t i made a mistake and so I ran a check on your IP and it was you. And i called you out on another thread so now you got exposed for being a coward so you reactivated your account and now back here playing innocent? :imacat:

Shows that you have very little dignity in you.

A mark of a true coward. :c

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That fact that you are a liar is even more alarming and that you even had to make a dupe account @NawNaw cause you think you can start a new life here and not get detected? And then when you accidentally downvoted my post cause you must be so upset, you realized oh sh1t i made a mistake and so I ran a check on your IP and it was you. And i called you out on another thread so now you got exposed for being a coward so you reactivated your account and now back here playing innocent? :imacat:

Shows that you have very little dignity in you.

A mark of a true coward. :c

You want me gone for embarrassing you, but I’m not going anywhere. Weirdo 

twerk gif GIF

You want me gone for embarrassing you, but I’m not going anywhere. Weirdo 

twerk gif GIF

You're not. Look at the other thread. People have been coming forward that they dont like you. :haha:

People like my posts cause everyone knows I SPEAK THE TRUTH.

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You're not. Look at the other thread. People have been coming forward that they dont like you. :haha:

People like my posts cause everyone knows I SPEAK THE TRUTH.

Aww, I know you want everyone to say they don’t like me but it won’t happen. Of course there are a few that don’t like me, and I’m just fine with that. You’re in denial about thinking you’re the most liked person on here but the truth is, most are just afraid because of your site power. But I’m not and that’s why you want me gone. Not going anywhere weirdo 

Aww, I know you want everyone to say they don’t like me but it won’t happen. Of course there are a fete that don’t like me, and I’m just fine with that. You’re in denial about thinking you’re the most liked person on here but the truth is, most are just afraid because of your site power. But I’m not and that’s why you want me gone. Not going anywhere weirdo 

I mean you dont have to leave but atleast i'm not the one on a forum roaming around with sh1t on his head cause people don't like him. What a fool. :haha:

Just now, Roxxy said:

I mean you dont have to leave but atleast i'm not the one on a forum roaming around with sh1t on his head cause people don't like him. What a fool. :haha:

Honey, you keep saying people don’t like me. Lol, honey I don’t care. You think that’s going to affect me? There are people here that don’t like you, but you’re in denial. You don’t realize you’re the laughing joke of this thread and I’m the only one brave enough to tell you. 

8 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, you keep saying people don’t like me. Lol, honey I don’t care. You think that’s going to affect me? There are people here that don’t like you, but you’re in denial. You don’t realize you’re the laughing joke of this thread and I’m the only one brave enough to tell you. 

You always act like a bad4ss who is unbothered but you're clearly bothered.

Weren't you the one who said people misunderstood you for about being angry all the time? Yet you're the one who all of a sudden started to behave, because guess what - YOU DO CARE about people not liking you. You even made a thread about making amends with the community and IT FLOPPED MISERABLY. Zero comments last i checked.

Honesty is the best policy. You may not even be a real lawyer. 

And a real Britney fan cause we been knew you ALWAYS DON'T KNOW SH1T. You ALWAYS see something for the first time. Even iconic Britney pictures from her childhood you're not even familiar with.

A fake fan. You are all a bunch of lies.

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You always act like a bad4ss who is unbothered but you're clearly bothered.

Weren't you the one who people misunderstood you for about being angry all the time? Yet you're the one who all of a sudden started to behave, because guess what - YOU DO CARE about people not liking you. You even made a thread about making amends with the community and IT FLOPPED MISERABLY. Zero comments last i checked.

Honesty is the best policy. You may not even be a real lawyer. 

And a real Britney fan cause we been knew you ALWAYS DON'T KNOW SH1T. You ALWAYS see something for the first time. Even iconic Britney pictures from her childhood you're not even familiar with.

A fake fan. You are all a bunch of lies.

Now I’m a fake fan? I’m bothered yet you’re coming after me and trying to rally the entire site against me? Well you’re failing. People on here laugh at me, sure. Some people on here don’t like me? Cool. But you’re thinking everyone likes you and that’s not the case, sorry to tell you. You’re not going to bully me off of here. Find someone else to go after. Nothing you say is going to make me leave. You’re not going to cyber bully me. You opened this can of worms when you publicly told me to stop reporting racist comments, so you support racist rhetoric. That’s disgusting. And I’m not an attorney doll, but thanks. You can see the thread “what do you do for a living” to see what I do. And my threads flop, yet one of my threads is in the top 10 this week? You’re mad. This is odd behavior you’re illustrating 

11 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Roxxy, I’m not an attorney. ☺️ You can review the thread titled “what do you do for a living” and see what I do. But thank you. You’re trying your hardest to ban me from exhale and I don’t understand why. What is your hate towards me? I haven’t interacted with you for weeks because of what you said to me, now suddenly you reappear in my notifications once people start saying they like me? This is really bizarre. Continuing to pray for you. I truly wish you happiness and peace. Everyone deserves that, even racists.

On 6/11/2020 at 11:21 AM, OnlyFacts said:

I own a business and I am an attorney. When someone owns a business and has individuals listed as “curators” or “moderators” they should be held to certain standards. I agree that you and dark knight should be able to voice your opinions just like the rest of us, but to sit on here and call other users idiots, POS, worthless and promoting that the NYPD was justified in running their car through a crowd of peaceful protestors is unacceptable. When you have a title on a website or any business, you should be held to a certain standard otherwise your actions reflect perception of the site. Trust me, if someone in my office was doing something to make my company look bad, they’d be canned immediately. That’s all. Roxxy, I don’t care if you like me or not, I’m standing up for what I believe in. This thread was featured and promotes a racist during a civil rights movement across the world where people are fighting racism, oppression, police brutality, and injustice in general. And in the midst of that, you and dark knight thought it was okay to feature a thread on a known racist to spark conversation? That’s tasteless and I’m not apologizing for my stance even though I do like you. So, oh well. BLACK LIVES MATTER! 

@Jordan Miller if you don’t ban this liar that comes up with lies to support his accusatory and defamatory statements I don’t know who deserves banning. Him accusing @Roxxy of using the N word is defamation and very serious. I knew he had mentioned being an attorney before and now he’s lying about it to make her look bad. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block