Express yourself: this week's best comments + weekend comment party

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg can we please just have a nice weekend chat without calling someone a name. 

shocked real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Jordan - Roxxy scolded me for reporting racist comments. I didn’t start this mess. She’s been trying to bully me off this site for months. I’ve changed significantly from the beginning and some people hate to see others grow.

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan Roxxy scolded me for reporting racist comments. I didn’t start this mess. She’s been trying to bully me off this site for months. I’ve changed significantly from the beginning and some people hate to see others grow.

Change? Look at you talking about change when aren't you the one who said people don't change?

And I think you're right. You've always been problematic and a TOXIC MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY HATED BY EXHALERS except for a few people that you so desperately want to keep in order to make yourself feel good.

You can't change and you haven't. Stay pressed fake fan. :chrissy:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Change? Look at you talking about change when aren't you the one who said people don't change?

And I think you're right. You've always been problematic and a TOXIC MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY HATED BY EXHALERS except for a few people that you so desperately want to keep in order to make yourself feel good.

Roxxy, let’s look at your history. You’ve:

1) scolded me for reporting racist comments and said I “abuse the report button”

2) you attempted to bully me and tried to turn people against me (even on this very thread by replying to a comment someone said about liking me)

3) you called me the n word when I exposed Doja for being racist. You verbatim said “well, you are an N word (with an er)” then immediately used your editing authority to make the post disappear 

4) you call me obsessed for exposing racists Doja Cat and Camila...because you support their behavior (birds of a feather flock together)

5) you continue to attempt to change the narrative in your defense even though multiple people on here see that you’re in the wrong

Newsflash, you can try all you want, you’re not going to bully me off of here. You are not as liked as you think you are, and for some reason you remain upset that some people on here like me. Please get a life and leave me alone. I understand you’re desperate for attention and flirt with any man that gives you a thumbs up on here, but I’m not interested. I went weeks not talking to you because of your behavior. Face the facts and leave me alone. @Jordan Miller Since she told me I can’t use the report button anymore, I’ll just start tagging you. This is ridiculous. 

17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

@Jordan Miller this comment displays how Roxxy is attempting to bully me off of this site. Saying in all caps that I’m hated? That’s such a strong word for someone she’s never even met. She called me the n word and she clearly hates me.

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

@Jordan Miller this comment displays how Roxxy is attempting to bully me off of this site. Saying in all caps that I’m hated? That’s such a strong word for someone she’s never even met. She called me the n word and she clearly hates me.

But its true. Atleast I ONLY STATE FACTS.

Not like you who makes up lies about me using the N word. :chrissy:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But its true. Atleast I ONLY STATE FACTS.

Not like you who makes up lies about me using the N word. :chrissy:

No Roxxy, what’s true is that you called me the N word and have tried to rally people against me on here on multiple occasions. I’m not the one typing in all caps, you are. I hope you find happiness, and peace. You should really try to give yourself the attention you give every male on here that gives you a reply. Even though you displayed racist behavior towards and attempted to bully me off of here, I truly wish you well. I stopped interacting with you, but you decided to come after me tonight. It’s quite sad. Praying for you 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

No Roxxy, what’s true is that you called me the N word and have tried to rally people against me on here on multiple occasions. I’m not the one typing in all caps, you are. I hope you find happiness, and peace. You should really try to give yourself the attention you give every male on here that gives you a reply. Even though you displayed racist behavior towards and attempted to bully me off of here, I truly wish you well. I stopped interacting with you, but you decided to come after me tonight. It’s quite sad. Praying for you 

Pray for yourself cause you're a liar. Making accusation such as me using the N word - out of spite IS SERIOUS.

L-I-A-R.

Pull out the post you are talking about. Because WE HAVE LOGS. Good luck with that lie.

Take it back now before you get exposed for lying. :chrissy:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Pray for yourself cause you're a liar. Making accusation such as me using the N word - out of spite IS SERIOUS.

L-I-A-R.

Pull out the post you are talking about. Because WE HAVE LOGS. Good luck with that lie.

Take it back now before you get exposed for lying. :chrissy:

Is that a threat? @Jordan Miller am I being threatened by one of your site employees? You’re not going to intimidate me Roxxy. You called me the N word. Facts are facts. Praying for you. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Is that a threat? @Jordan Miller am I being threatened by one of your site employees? You’re not going to intimidate me Roxxy. You called me the N word. Facts are facts. Praying for you. 

Then show us the post.

WHERE 👏🏻 IS 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 POST 👏🏻

You might not even be a real lawyer. But in case you don't know, the burden of proof falls on you because you're the one accusing me of using the N word. :chrissy:

@Jordan Miller may the one who's lying get banned off of Exhale.

Just now, Roxxy said:

Then show us the post.

WHERE 👏🏻 IS 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 POST 👏🏻

You might not even be a real lawyer. But in case you don't know, the burden of proof falls on you because you're the one accusing me of using the N word. :chrissy:

@Jordan Miller may the one who's lying get banned off of Exhale.

Roxxy, I’m not an attorney. ☺️ You can review the thread titled “what do you do for a living” and see what I do. But thank you. You’re trying your hardest to ban me from exhale and I don’t understand why. What is your hate towards me? I haven’t interacted with you for weeks because of what you said to me, now suddenly you reappear in my notifications once people start saying they like me? This is really bizarre. Continuing to pray for you. I truly wish you happiness and peace. Everyone deserves that, even racists.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Roxxy, I’m not an attorney. ☺️ You can review the thread titled “what do you do for a living” and see what I do. But thank you. You’re trying your hardest to ban me from exhale and I don’t understand why. What is your hate towards me? I haven’t interacted with you for weeks because of what you said to me, now suddenly you reappear in my notifications once people start saying they like me? This is really bizarre. Continuing to pray for you. I truly wish you happiness and peace. Everyone deserves that, even racists.

Aw come on man, I don't think none of us want to ban you, I think you make threads fun but it does sometimes end badly...maybe things were just lost in communication but I do wish you guys would get along :nydisgust:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Aw come on man, I don't think none of us want to ban you, I think you make threads fun but it does sometimes end badly...maybe things were just lost in communication but I do wish you guys would get along

If we really wanted him banned and out of this forum, he would not even made it to July. Dark.Knight left Exhale because of him yet he was still left to roam this forum and be the problematic and toxic person that he is.

But of course he fails to see so many of the free passes he got and the grace of this forum's staff. We lost a legend in this forum because of him and I am not about to let him push another one of us away again.

And now he deactivated his account like the true coward that he is cause he couldn't come through with the receipts. :imacat:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Aw come on man, I don't think none of us want to ban you, I think you make threads fun but it does sometimes end badly...maybe things were just lost in communication but I do wish you guys would get along :nydisgust:

We can get along when someone tells me why I’m not nominated W0NWsuv.gif 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

If we really wanted him banned and out of this forum, he would not even made it to July. Dark.Knight left Exhale because of him yet he was still left to roam this forum and be the problematic and toxic person that he is.

But of course he fails to see so many of the free passes he got and the grace of this forum's staff. We lost a legend in this forum because of him and I am not about to let him push another one of us away again.

And now he deactivated his account like the true coward that he is cause he couldn't come through with the receipts. :imacat:

SMH It's like he can be a really cool guy but then not be...he's not Lilith level yet but I'm afraid he can be.

So I'm like lost in all this...sometimes it's just like why...things were going along so well.

It's like family thanksgiving again :jl:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block