Express yourself: this week's best comments + weekend comment party

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

mwah!!! Glad to know there are other users on here that appreciate my commentary, even when some people who have authority on this site try to ruin my reputation. 

What reputation? Of being problematic? Of calling everyone who disagrees with you a "racist"? Of being the first to comment a negative post on a thread? Of being a known Doja and Camila hater and yet weirdly obsessed with being the first comment on threads about them / making threads about them?:imacat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

What reputation? Of being problematic? Of calling everyone who disagrees with you a "racist"? Of being the first to comment a negative post on a thread? Of being a known Doja and Camila hater and yet weirdly obsessed with being the first comment on threads about them / making threads about them?:imacat:

Roxxy is feeling some type of way knowing that there are people on here that like me. Roxxy, you’re a racist who left the site for days in an attempt to get attention from everyone so we can all make a thread about how great you are. You’re the one fawning over every man that replies to you. You’re the one that called me the n word. You’re the one that TRIED to bully me off this website. You’re the problem hun. ☺️

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I’m sorry that you’re upset I’ve exposed Camila as being a racist. Birds of a feather flock together. Thanks for continuing to expose yourself so I don’t have to ☺️

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Roxxy is feeling some type of way knowing that there are people on here that like me. Roxxy, you’re a racist who left the site for days in an attempt to get attention from everyone so we can all make a thread about how great you are. You’re the one fawning over every man that replies to you. You’re the one that called me the n word. You’re the one that TRIED to bully me off this website. You’re the problem hun. ☺️

Bully you off? When you're the one who always came for me? When I was the first one to welcome you on this site? When despite everything that you said, I never gave you warning points? When despite getting reports about you, I never did anything to you?

Do you want me to pull up receipts of reports about you and your posts and even DMs? You might get surprised.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Bully you off? When you're the one who always came for me? When I was the first one to welcome you on this site? When despite everything that you said, I never gave you warning points? When despite getting reports about you, I never did anything to you?

Do you want me to pull up receipts of reports about you and your posts and even DMs? You might get surprised.

I come for you? I haven’t said anything to you in weeks. You reprimanded me in support of a racist on the Madonna Britney VMA thread. Post whatever you want. You can check my DM’s. Several users saw what you tried to do to me. And the fact that you’re upset people on this very thread admitted they like me shows how weirdly obsessed you are with me. You’re mad people like me?! 🤣 It’s because I’m black, I know since you called me the N word, Roxxy. I love how you didn’t deny that. You’re making this much easier than I anticipated. 

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Post whatever you want. You can check my DM’s. Several users saw what you tried to do to me. And the fact that you’re upset people on this very thread admitted they like me shows how weirdly obsessed you are with me. You’re mad people like me?! 🤣 It’s because I’m black, I know since you called me the N word, Roxxy. I love how you didn’t deny that. You’re making this much easier than I anticipated. 

Why would you think I am upset about people liking you? When you're the one who threw shade first? LOL you're the one who's pressed. :imacat:

and when did i call you the N word? The lies. Show me. Where.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

Why would you think I am upset about people liking you? When you're the one who threw shade first? LOL you're the one who's pressed. :imacat:

You literally said nobody likes me on the Britney Madonna vma thread. And then you came over here to a post from someone saying they like me and tried to say I have a reputation of being problematic. You’re flustered honey bun. You’re a racist and you’ve been exposed for trying to bully me off of here. Where is all of your support? ☺️ You’re trying to get me out of character so you can once again say I’m the angry N word like you did two months ago. I know you’re looking for attention from any man on here, but please just get it from someone else. I’m not interested. If you want to continue supporting racists and being one yourself, go right ahead. Bless you

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Honey, YOU reprimanded me for reporting racist comments from another user on the Britney Madonna vma thread! You said I was abusing the report button. You came at me! You just didn’t expect to get exposed tonight, did you? Well, I’ve got all the time in the world. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I didn’t make the list, but not every successful American Idol alum won the show, right?  :groovin:

HOWEVER, I’d like to think I contributed and helped @CrazyButItFeelsAllright get that number one spot.  So, give credit where credit is due and Puth your hands together for Crazy!! cheer applause GIF by Peanuts

Spoiler

👆🏼How perfect since Exhale is like the Peanut gallery sometimes.  🙊 Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You literally said nobody likes me on the Britney Madonna vma thread. And then you came over here to a post from someone saying they like me and tried to say I have a reputation of being problematic. You’re flustered honey bun. You’re a racist and you’ve been exposed for trying to bully me off of here. Where is all of your support? ☺️ You’re trying to get me out of character so you can once again say I’m the angry N word like you did two months ago. I know you’re looking for attention from any man on here, but please just get it from someone else. I’m not interested. If you want to continue supporting racists and being one yourself, go right ahead. Bless you

I said people don't like you and it's true. I would never publicly state anything if I know it's gonna come bite me in the 4ss. I only state facts. It's in the reports. And didn't your thread about making amends with the community flop? Wasn't that "fact" enough for you? :blol:

Where did I call you the N word? Why make up stories just to win an argument. :imacat:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I said people don't like you and it's true. I would never publicly state anything if I knoe it's gonna come bite me in the 4ss. I only state facts. It's in the reports. And didn't your thread about making amends with the community flop? Wasn't that "fact" enough for you? :blol:

Where did I call you the N word? Why make up stories just to win an argument. :imacat:

Roxxy some people don’t like you, that’s why you’re crawling on any man that replies to you on exhale. You’re the one that’s not as liked as you think. You called me the N word when the Doja stuff happened and I exposed her. You VERBATIM said “well, you are an N word (with an ER)”. I attempted to report it, Then you mysteriously edited the post, like you’re probably going to edit every post from tonight. You supported that racist on the Britney Madonna post and approved of his comments. You got mad at me for reporting racist comments. YOU are THE BIGGEST racist on exhale. Don’t you realize most of exhale makes fun of you for fawning over any man that gives you a reply? Honey, you’re not ready for all of this tea 🤣 You’ve been TRYING to bully me off of this site for months 

12 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I didn’t make the list, but not every successful American Idol alum won the show, right?  :groovin:

HOWEVER, I’d like to think I contributed and helped @CrazyButItFeelsAllright get that number one spot.  So, give credit where credit is due and Puth your hands together for Crazy!! cheer applause GIF by Peanuts

Hide contents

👆🏼How perfect since Exhale is like the Peanut gallery sometimes.  🙊 Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

I thought it was threads at first but it’s actually comments :queenie:  but couldn’t have done it without you :urite:

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Omg can we please just have a nice weekend chat without calling someone a name. 

shocked real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block