Anitta - "Tócame" featuring De La Ghetto & Arcángel

• Leader

EchOy8dWAAAe9Qj?format=jpg&name=medium

Anitta is back! 

The Brazilian pop princess released a fiery banger titled "Tócame," featuring De La Ghetto & Arcángel. It's the first release off her forthcoming US debut album (executive produced by OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder).

“[It’s] reggaetón with such a sensual and irresistible rhythm,” Anitta says of the song. “The music highlights the importance of getting to know each other and understanding exactly what pleases us."

She adds: “It’s the most important moment in my career,” the 27-year-old mused on signing with Warner. “I can’t wait for everyone to hear all the new music I’ve been working on, which will be a fresh blend of both Spanish and English.”

Prepare to light your body up. Thoughts on Anitta's new release? :letitburn:

anitta.jpg.1d667e82a06eb2170080eda651080555.jpg

Related:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block