Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 10]

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not only is this song from my favorite Britney album, the Bill of Rights, but it's also in my top 15 Britney songs.   I know a lot of people don't like Anticipating, but it's a bop and you will deal. 

Honorable Mention: Call On Me by Eric Prydz

All For You - Janet Jackson 💛🧡💜 I mean, who doesn't get affected by this song? It's just so infectious. Even the dance break makes me happy. The whole song is just fun and quirky and my

Posted Images

There are many Britney songs I wanna post, but I'll try to be "original" and post something different. But I'm also scared because I don't know the theme of the next days, and I feel like maybe a certain song would be more suitable for another day :yaknow:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge. :barbie:

Oh oh ok :clap1:  . I just got an idea. I will make a playlist of all my selections and name it "Sam's E30DSC" as a way to remember this awesome challenge forever :pumped:

Maybe we can all do the same with our 30 day selections at the end of the challenge and post it? Just a suggestion :bwink:

How do I embed my spotify playlist here? :calculating:   

UPDATE: I found out how to embed spotify playlists. Its super easy. I already started building mine and will share it on Day 30. Would be super fun if we all did the same. Or maybe since July has 31 days we can dedicate day 31 to sharing said playlists. Passing the idea to @Roxxy

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

There are many Britney songs I wanna post, but I'll try to be "original" and post something different. But I'm also scared because I don't know the theme of the next days, and I feel like maybe a certain song would be more suitable for another day :yaknow:

My childhood right there. Legitimate BOP

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Iconic bop! :whiteladydance:

2 hours ago, xfactorsam said:

Oh oh ok. I just got an idea. I will make a playlist of all my selections and name it "Sam's E30DSC" as a way to remember this awesome challenge forever 

Maybe we can all do the same with our 30 day selections at the end of the challenge and post it? Just a suggestion 

Already way ahead of you, Sam. I started doing it on Day 5 and I wanted to share mine as well cause I feel like my entries are the best reflection of my personality. But I stopped myself because I keep asking myself, why and how will I integrate this in the OP. Like, how do I share it. :haha:

So i'm glad to know someone else wants it, too.

Sound off if you think this is a good idea, Exhalers! 💛🧡💜 :barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Itachi said:

underrated Successica :gobaby:

we also see where Taylor got the inspiration in making star studded mvs :uknowit:

omg I was just listening to it yesterday :britlol: It's one of my all time favs of hers!