Honestly tho... why the hate for Circus?

Theodor

I really don’t get the hate the circus album gets... People saying it has a lot of fillers and is not cohesive. I mean if you look at the album (with deluxe tracks) every song is a bop. The only “fillery” tracks I see is MMM Papi and Rock Boy and they are still classic Britney (yes My Baby exist, but I just see that as a cute personal song that she really loves so...). In The Zone (which is my favorite album) isn’t that cohesive either but I LOVE both albums because they have so much variety and have ballads. 

What do you guys think? And don’t come for flawless pop tracks like SG, L&L and Blur lessons.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main reason is "Radar"... Fans wanted more but they got past album track (which was released as a single)..  It's like album with an empty spot that isn't full.. :wonka:

Anyway I love an album..  it has a pop perfection like "if u seek amy", bops like womanizer, circus, Amnesia, Phonography and really good ballads - Out from Under, Unusual You..

overall Britney is good in making albums.. 

But i will never forgive this fanbase for ruining some songs :gunriah:

Circus was the album that made me a stan. The album is not perfect but its far from her worst. Sometimes I go back to listen to it in its entirety and it brings me so many good memories.  Shatered Glass, Kill The Lights, Mannequin, Lace & Leather, Trouble, Amnesia, Quicksand,  Blur, Unusual You, Out From Under are all good songs. Very reflective of the time they were produced, yes, but still good songs. All the singles were memorable and hold an iconic status in her hits catalogue. Cant say the same for Bergamotta Joaquina or Baby One More Time, take the singles out from those albums and your left with nothing :tired: 

Circus is definitely underrated. Blackout to Femme Fatale is her best streak. Period :comingthru:. 2008/2009 was the last time she looked like primeney. But there's actualy one thing that i don't like about Circus era. The tour was more Blackout than Circus :brityes: 

Archived