Zara Larsson - "Love Me Land"

• Leader

Zara Larsson is lost in "Love Me Land" on her new release. 

I love it! It's a carefully crafted perfect pop song. 

The dramatic, robotized intro is captivating, which leads into a stressful string arrangement before Zara's soaring vocals take center stage. 

It's actually a little dizzying because the song weaves in and out of different musical emotions. Some times that'll give me a headache, but in this instance it's immaculate. 

Very impressed! Thoughts, Exhale?

zara-larsson.jpg.0548a0215cbe8203f784e6be9f096b07.jpg

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not off to a great start lol. I disagree. I think her voice sounds super unique and this song is :letitburn:

Would you hear her voice and be able to recognize it's her? She sounds like so many other pop stars.... The song does sound good tho*

I actually quite enjoy Zara and this song. And I do find her voice to be very recognizable. I remember when her song WOW was playing in a commercial, I knew right away that it was her and went looking for the song right away. There is something about the way she sings (that I don't know how to explain) along with the clarity of her voice that makes it so recognizable to me and sets her apart from others. The girl has many bops and it's time people pay attention to her! 

• Love 1

Wow, this song SLAPS HARD! It’s a hell of a BOP. The video is not that spectacular, the outfit she’s wearing is kinda taky and also I’m not digging the hairstyle. Other than that, I’m scalped by this release.

Spoiler

Zara is such a queen, don’t disrespect her like that, she’s really trying her best lately and I see a huge potential in her, so sad that she kinda became underrated lately. 

Stream “Love Me Land” and “Don’t Worry Bout Me” for clear skin:barbie:

Edited : I forgot, the song is sooooo short:tifftear:

I’m LIVING for the lyrics:lizzie:

This is a pretty dope song from Zara. I haven't been too impressed with the singles she's put out since her debut album. Ruin My Life was cute but I felt like musically it never went anywhere. This song has such a sweeping arrangement, it's gorgeous. It's LUSH, Dahling! Anyway, I love the video, too. She looks so good and the dancing is so primal. It's really quite a serve. Gives me Britney dancing in the water during DWAD-teas. She looks gorgeous. Would you say this is disco-inspired? Feels a bit but super subtle and tasteful.

On 7/10/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Zara Larsson is lost in "Love Me Land" on her new release. 

I love it! It's a carefully crafted perfect pop song. 

The dramatic, robotized intro is captivating, which leads into a stressful string arrangement before Zara's soaring vocals take center stage. 

It's actually a little dizzying because the song weaves in and out of different musical emotions. Some times that'll give me a headache, but in this instance it's immaculate. 

Very impressed! Thoughts, Exhale?

zara-larsson.jpg.0548a0215cbe8203f784e6be9f096b07.jpg

Can someone call Dua Lipa's manager and tell him this is how you make music videos in quarantine?

Posing Chrissy Teigen GIF by NBC

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block