Sam's Trifling ***

MyahJeanSpears

Sam's Trifling ass  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

When you date someone, you date ALL of them. The good AND the bad, so yeah dating Britney should be consent to help her from a hell she’s been experiencing for the past 12 years. How do you sit back and watch the woman you claim to love be thrown into a facility against her will and over medicated so she can comply to a corrupt c-ship? Britney’s life and relationship is not normal, and it will never be normal, not under the restrains shes in. Its not about a cinderella story, its about doing whats humanly right. 

Let's not forget that he lied saying she's so brave checking in and doing well. He damn well knew she never checked in. He had multiple opportunities to tell the media the truth.

On payroll or not, if you know the person you love is suffering you don't care what the consequences are.... You'll speak up and do your part. If Sam cared, he'd say "screw you guys... What you did was totally wrong. Now you crossed the line" 

But he didn't. He went along and made a lie because he's enjoying the money he gets from them 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Let's not forget that he lied saying she's so brave checking in and doing well. He damn well knew she never checked in. He had multiple opportunities to tell the media the truth.

On payroll or not, if you know the person you love is suffering you don't care what the consequences are.... You'll speak up and do your part. If Sam cared, he'd say "screw you guys... What you did was totally wrong. Now you crossed the line" 

But he didn't. He went along and made a lie because he's enjoying the money he gets from them 

I think Charlie & David cared more about Britney than Sam does. Thats why they left, they probably couldn’t handle being accessories to the abuse Britney is being put through.

I just find it laughable that members on here think Sam having a “normal” relationship with Britney is picking and choosing what parts of Britney he wants to acknowledge. I’m sorry but you can’t date a high profile celebrity like Britney and expect a “normal” relationship. Quite the opposite actually, if you go into it well aware that you will get a lot of attention which could boost your career, then you should also be well aware that she needs your help. He’s just a rat that does whats convenient to him. 

Archived