Sam's Trifling ***

MyahJeanSpears

Sam's Trifling ass  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering which one I voted?  :jj:

His joke was completely disgusting. How cute, his girlfriend was dragged and people called her insane for this gym story, and he still makes a joke about It. Even If Britney don't consider the incident a big of deal, he knows what people commented about the story.

Scam writes for the fans, not for Britney. He knows his girl chances of reading comments are like... Zero.

Of course he reads about Free Britney and  all the concerns, he just doesn't care.

2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

What do you mean trying to help Britney? 

why would this be his job? or his responsibility?

I’m 23 and my boyfriend is 36 and I’m starting to get a little annoyed by all this Sam hate. Just because he’s young ans hot doesn’t make it that he’s faking everything 

Get that mature D :imacat:

2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

What do you mean trying to help Britney? 

why would this be his job? or his responsibility?

I’m 23 and my boyfriend is 36 and I’m starting to get a little annoyed by all this Sam hate. Just because he’s young ans hot doesn’t make it that he’s faking everything 

Get that mature D :imacat:

Sam came in a time of her life where she had more freedom because her brother was more in control. 2016 was a the year where she felt more and more like herself: she had more control of her album (Glory), she felt invested in taking care of her body, was performing better than the years prior, she was more confident during interviews and performances, so even if they were some kind of control still present, i feel like Sam wasn't hired or picked like some people say. 

Do i believe he's there entirely for her and not just because she's Britney, one of the biggest pop star in the World ever, i don't know because of course when someone who we could consider as "mister normal", you always have in the back of your mind: "Maybe he's after her money etc". Unfortunately, it will always be a question to be asked not just for Britney but for any famous person starting to date someone not so famous.

The only person that can save  Britney is Britney. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help themselves.

I am not a fan of Sam. Never have been and never will be.  
He’s  instagram  tells us everything we need to know.......

Sam is only interested in crawling up the corporate ladder. 

2 hours ago, sjadeupdate said:

Sam came in a time of her life where she had more freedom because her brother was more in control. 2016 was a the year where she felt more and more like herself: she had more control of her album (Glory), she felt invested in taking care of her body, was performing better than the years prior, she was more confident during interviews and performances, so even if they were some kind of control still present, i feel like Sam wasn't hired or picked like some people say. 

Do i believe he's there entirely for her and not just because she's Britney, one of the biggest pop star in the World ever, i don't know because of course when someone who we could consider as "mister normal", you always have in the back of your mind: "Maybe he's after her money etc". Unfortunately, it will always be a question to be asked not just for Britney but for any famous person starting to date someone not so famous.

Well you said it yourself, Britney was much freer and happier during 2015-2016 than ever before. The break Jamie took from babysitting Britney did her good, Bryan was much more lenient with her and you can tell. But how convenient that Sam came into the picture during this time. Maybe not at first, but he ultimately became another plant for daddy Spears. To inform him of anything Britney says or does thats suspicious, with the reward of getting free publicity for his wack “career”. Its a win win for both parties, expect for Britney who actually thinks this man cares about her. I mean his track record of dating female celebs for status says it all. 

Dating Britney is all a career & financial move for Sam. I mean look at the big picture, what sort of decent man would sit back and go along with watching a woman he truly cares about be miserable in an unfair c-ship. And for those who say he “can’t do anything”, his “hands are tied”,  um he literally does interviews with a smile on his face, furthering team cons narrative about Britney, telling the press whatever Lou & Jamie want him to say, in return for him to promote his 3 second cameo on a d list film. If he cared at all about Britney he would stand against doing **** like that, but instead he’s in cahoots with team c-ship furthering their agenda.

1. NO - Otherwise he would helped her already or we would know it..
2. It’s complicated - I can’t imagine how somebody can’t love Britney..  but her image can be overshadowing and it might be scary.. it’s hard to compete with Britney I guess - no matter how humble and not-diva she acts she still one of the brightest star of century (maybe even in history)..  

3 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Also dating Britney doesn’t mean that you’re consenting to fighting corporate America and corrupt justice system. 

SHE DESERVES TO HAVE A NORMAL BOYFRIEND AND A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP. Not some sort of Cinderella story in which the prince saves the damsel in distress. 

When you date someone, you date ALL of them. The good AND the bad, so yeah dating Britney should be consent to help her from a hell she’s been experiencing for the past 12 years. How do you sit back and watch the woman you claim to love be thrown into a facility against her will and over medicated so she can comply to a corrupt c-ship? Britney’s life and relationship is not normal, and it will never be normal, not under the restrains shes in. Its not about a cinderella story, its about doing whats humanly right. 

Archived