So I’ve noticed something interesting under Lady Gaga’s tweet about Britney’s dad’s barbeque in 2014.  I suppose she talks about our Britney since they met at the backstage of POM that year.

Any duct tape as well?? The fact that this happened 4 years before the whole #FreeBritney movement. I felt like I had to share it here. Should I delete the post in case they make him delete the tweet? Should we get screenshots? Is the tweet even useful for Britney’s case? Who’s even Jeff Raymond? A time traveller from 2018 or something? Too much for my cute little mind :nyheadache:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad thing to me is that people from all walks of life have been calling the CONservatorship what it is for a long time :clown: but people were dismissive and called Britney ‘crazy’ or that Jamie saved her :ririshade2: so all must be well, right? Hardcore stans have known for a long time but we are ‘paranoid’  :nochillbrit:

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So they are making fun of Britney and Jamie behind their backs.  I get it now. :surething:

It’s most likely a joke referring to a scene in I Am Britney Jean when Jamie fixes an air conditioner with duct tape, he even says he don’t go anywhere with out duct tape, I guess it’s his go to fix it item, lol

19 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s most likely a joke referring to a scene in I Am Britney Jean when Jamie fixes an air conditioner with duct tape, he even says he don’t go anywhere with out duct tape, I guess it’s his go to fix it item, lol

Good catch!  It sounded super creepy without the context LOL.   I wonder why he tagged Lou though.

11 hours ago, Style. said:

That’s pathetic, how is Gaga related to all this? :nicki2:

To make things clear for you, Gaga’s only relation is her tweet about jamie’s bbq and the thread was actually more about the reply under the tweet not gaga. You’re welcome :chrissy: 

Archived