Iconic Exhale Moments

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

What desert performance? All I remember is this:

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

The meltdown happened because there was no performance.

There was all this build up for a performance for her to eventually get out the helicopter and say this and that was it basically.

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Corso said:

The meltdown happened because there was no performance.

There was all this build up for a performance for her to eventually get out the helicopter and say this and that was it basically.

Well, she got sick in the helicopter. Maybe she was supposed to perform but got too sick? Hell, I’ll take the desert announcement over the domination announcement. At least she talked. Even if she only said:

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Obviously the most iconic moment was when BreatheHeavy Community was created and all of Exhale revolted. :imacat: I mean some people got their start on there, @Roxxy included. :barbie:

3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I just remembered when Jordan changed Exhale from a Britney forum to a pop culture forum and people got so mad and started leaving :gloria: 

:orangu: it was a cultural reset 

Yeah most of those peeps have never came back.
confused chrissy teigen GIF

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block