Iconic Exhale Moments

Not so iconic but who remembers when MasterExposed was, well, exposed, in 2013 ? He was a mod but a pathological liar so he got banned and got so pressed. He was a friend of mine from BSN so it was quite a shock.

There was also this user Alicia who had two accounts arguing with each other, one supporting Brit and the other one dissing her lol

Banana Alice drama was so much fun too !

I have been here since 2012, I feel like I was born and raised in Exhale :mcry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
On 7/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, babyimmafreak90 said:

Im terrible at remembering usernames but a while back, there was a new user who everyone kept calling hot, he took the compliments and was quite active on here. But then another user called him out for using their friends pics on here, pretending to be someone he wasn’t and it was hilarious. It was a totally unrelated thread and she just came for his throat out of nowhere  :tifflmao:

It’s probably one of my fav exhale moments along with the desert performance and the touchy Marta mess :tifflmao:

Moaning Myrtle and Touchy Marta, name

a more iconic duo, I’ll wait :katyclown:

• Haha 1

Does anyone remember the "did I lie tho" post? I vaguely remember it was a funny headline and then that phrase along with a picture of a spilled glass of wine. I was laughing for hours, but I don't remember the reason behind it.

Also, that thread where an user attempted to photoshop a Britney picture and it was the worst, but funniest edit I ever saw. I can't find it, but it was so funny!

Other users mentioned the #FreeBritney thread, which I agree.

Oh, when Britney's dad sued BreatheHeavy in 2009, that was another iconic moment. Did this really happen?

https://www.metro.us/brits-team-sues-superfan/

• Leader
27 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Does anyone remember the "did I lie tho" post? I vaguely remember it was a funny headline and then that phrase along with a picture of a spilled glass of wine. I was laughing for hours, but I don't remember the reason behind it.

Also, that thread where an user attempted to photoshop a Britney picture and it was the worst, but funniest edit I ever saw. I can't find it, but it was so funny!

Other users mentioned the #FreeBritney thread, which I agree.

Oh, when Britney's dad sued BreatheHeavy in 2009, that was another iconic moment. Did this really happen?

https://www.metro.us/brits-team-sues-superfan/

Although Miller asserts that the sole purpose of the site is “to support the icon of our generation, Britney Spears, and to continuously stick by her through the good and bad,” Spears’ father Jamie has taken legal action over some of the content.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
On 7/11/2020 at 9:54 PM, Oxic said:

Who was him btw?

I do remember 2017-2018 2 users who were haters af and made a lot of threads criticizing Britney (but it was a lot, a lot of hate). They attacked her and anyone who was against them, there was a lot of negativity here tbh. Can someone remember their usernames? lol

I do remember their username; they rarely post on here and I don’t know if it’s worth it to @ them. :tiffhair: They weren’t iconic, just a band of delusional parrots. It’s funny how Jordan never learned his lesson. :tiffhair:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

When :chrissy: and :fakecry: were finally made emotes, my legend status was solidified :mimiclap: 

That was in your “The dignified circus” and the “Dignified Fatale”era tho :fakecry: 

Now yr going thru your Lotus era but....it’s okay :crying1:

Everyones decline has to come :crying3:

Now...

How do you feel about me making your thread relevant and getting it main-paged :lessons:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block