Britney's Pre-Recorded Vocals for POM 2014

britneysknee

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But are the Lucky vocals pre-recorded? We know now that she sang 70% of Perfume live, could it be the case for Lucky too?  (BTW, I can hear those vocals more in the soundboard rather than this filter where it sounds more like album vocals) 

Part of me wants to think yes, but the fact the also uses the same mic for Everytime where she still lipsyncs tells me not, but if she did Perfume, why wouldn't she sing the others live (of course, she did this too in TOHT where she barely sang Shadow live)? Specially since we don't hear new vocals in Everytime (only the eco, even tho I could swear there's a live 'and this somg' s my sorry in there really well hidden), maybe that means Lucky was also sang live. 

On 7/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, DexWillBeThere98 said:

But are the Lucky vocals pre-recorded? We know now that she sang 70% of Perfume live, could it be the case for Lucky too?  (BTW, I can hear those vocals more in the soundboard rather than this filter where it sounds more like album vocals) 

Part of me wants to think yes, but the fact the also uses the same mic for Everytime where she still lipsyncs tells me not, but if she did Perfume, why wouldn't she sing the others live (of course, she did this too in TOHT where she barely sang Shadow live)? Specially since we don't hear new vocals in Everytime (only the eco, even tho I could swear there's a live 'and this somg' s my sorry in there really well hidden), maybe that means Lucky was also sang live. 

maybe she was singing live on Lucky too. but people say that its just pre-recorded, so idk

Archived