Jump to content

Britney Spears as a Songwriter, Composer, Lyricist (52+ songs)


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
On 7/10/2020 at 12:12 AM, Joman82 said:

Album BS4: ‘In The Zone’ (released in 2003).

9)      “Me Against The Music”, Britney Spears feat. Madonna, 2003.

10)   “Showdown”, 2003.

11)   “Early Mornin’”, 2003.

12)   “Touch of My Hand”, 2003.

13)   “The Hook Up”, 2003.

14)   “Shadow”, 2003.

15)   “Brave New Girl”, 2003.

16)   “Everytime”, 2003.

17)   "The Answer", 2003. (From the deluxe edition of In The Zone)

18)   "Dont Hang Up", 2003. (From the deluxe edition of In The Zone)

 

This makes more sense honestly :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Basic Jingles" credits are a reach. Would she really write songs and then not even sing half of them. And the fact that she had never co-written every track on an album before, but then all of a

Britney as a songwriter is not something the we talk about much, and much less the general public. But in fact, Britney is a very good songwriter, composer and lyricist. Obviously is a gained skill, b

it's kinda embarrassing tbh. after she was praised by Heather Bright when she worked for FF: Anyway … here’s my thing … and I feel VERY passionate about this issue. Britney could have come to me,

Posted Images

On 1/31/2021 at 10:45 PM, Joman82 said:

"We" are not making her be a songwriter, SHE IS A VERY GOOD ONE by herself or co-writing since the beginning of her recording musical career, back in 1998.  Ok amigo. 

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

She isn't one. Sorry you will deal.

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Joman82 said:

I see.

BTW, you should learn how to write properly. 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

“I've never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

Link to post
1 hour ago, exposingmediocrity said:

“I've never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

Did she even say that? Because I never found any reliable sources confirming that she said something like that.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

Did she even say that? Because I never found any reliable sources confirming that she said something like that.

No she never said that. It has been debunked but people keep posting this ****. She said she hated sushi (during the BABY/OOPS era) but this has clearly changed. 

  • Love 3
Link to post
3 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

“I've never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

 

1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

No she never said that. It has been debunked but people keep posting this ****. She said she hated sushi (during the BABY/OOPS era) but this has clearly changed. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
On 1/27/2021 at 10:55 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

She also worte for Selena Gomez & the Scene Whiplash I think

She originally recorded that song for Circus but it didn't make the cut.

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Do you know the definition of a songwriter? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It's someone who writes songs. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Has Britney written songs? yes. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Does that make her a songwriter? yes. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Snap luv  :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

  • Love 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
12 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

“I've never wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

Imagine being this tragic :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: That quote has never been said by Britney, but some random **** continuously circulated around for people like u and the GP to make fun of Britney :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

  • Love 3

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
14 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

She isn't one. Sorry you will deal.

Lmbo shut up, DONT U SEE THE POINT OF THIS THREAD :roxxy: She has literally written 52+ songs and if we count unreleased songs, she has written over 60+ or 70+ songs :roxxy: But atleast she does not steal credits from other song writers unlike....someone... :roxxy:

  • Love 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
On 2/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Lmbo shut up, DONT U SEE THE POINT OF THIS THREAD :roxxy: She has literally written 52+ songs and if we count unreleased songs, she has written over 60+ or 70+ songs :roxxy: But atleast she does not steal credits from other song writers unlike....someone... :roxxy:

Lmao if your talking about Beyonce, i dont stan her, but shes more talented than Britney, and thats just facts.

Link to post
  • Exhale+
12 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Lmao if your talking about Beyonce, i dont stan her, but shes more talented than Britney, and thats just facts.

Yup...more talented than Britney in stealing credits from other song-writers and getting away with it just because she is Beyonce :roxxy:

  • Like 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
12 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Lmao if your talking about Beyonce, i dont stan her, but shes more talented than Britney, and thats just facts.

Also, not a Beyonce stan, but in 90% of your post, you compare her to Britney :roxxy:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 12:54 PM, exposingmediocrity said:

Lmao if your talking about Beyonce, i dont stan her, but shes more talented than Britney, and thats just facts.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:26 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Yup...more talented than Britney in stealing credits from other song-writers and getting away with it just because she is Beyonce :roxxy:

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I’m really skeptical about any writing credits since there’s a passenger demo with Sia and Katy Perry with the exact same lyrics.

Bottom line is that we actually have evidence Britney can write more than one melody on a musical instrument...

(1:50)

There is absolutely no evidence Beyonce Knowles has written any music in her entire career (or if Annet Artarni can play a musical instrument...)

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
7 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Bottom line is that we actually have evidence Britney can write more than one melody on a musical instrument...

(1:50)

There is absolutely no evidence Beyonce Knowles has written any music in her entire career (or if Annet Artarni can play a musical instrument...)

 

OK well I was just talking about her writing credits on passenger, which were demonstratively proven false

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block