Katy Kat tells Katy Perry they don't like her new song "Smile"

Y'all are rude af. Like fr. Imagine meeting your idol for the first and possibly the only time, an opportunity millions of fans would kill for and use that moment to disappoint the artist by saying they don't like their work that they've worked hard to put out, not to mention a woman who went into depression for similar reasons in the Witness era. 

Not that Britney would do such a zoom call with fans, but if she had done this in 2016, would any of you say straight up to her face that you don't like Private Show? 

Cultivate empathy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Yeah I’m getting a little upset with this Katy hate. I just played her on shuffle today (“ALEXA- PLAY KATY PERRY”) and she is actually still on....right now it’s Choose Your Battles (babe...then you win the war).

And Her music isn’t bad. It’s good music. And as I said in a prior post she’s a human being. Leave her alone. 

Why bully someone when we are so hyper protective of Britney and people shaming her? Hypocrites much? 

Stop.

Choose your battles, babe. Cause I’m not fighting anymore. 

:(

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, jms910 said:

Yeah I’m getting a little upset with this Katy hate. I just played her on shuffle today (“ALEXA- PLAY KATY PERRY”) and she is actually still on....right now it’s Choose Your Battles (babe...then you win the war).

And Her music isn’t bad. It’s good music. And as I said in a prior post she’s a human being. Leave her alone. 

Why bully someone when we are so hyper protective of Britney and people shaming her? Hypocrites much? 

Stop.

Choose your battles, babe. Cause I’m not fighting anymore. 

:(

This fandom is super hypocritical, always talking about not putting female artist against each other and then they proceed to that :cheese: Always tell about not insulting other stars, then proceed to do that :cheese: 

Clowns is all I can say :clown:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm lowkey loving the album cover now that we have it in HQ. Also, super glad she decided to include "Harleys In Hawaii" and "Never Really Over" on the album. Haven't listened to "Smile" yet, but will a bit later tonight. :straddle:

omg for real? i only knew about never really over i didn't know about harleys in hawaii :OMGney: i frkn love that song yayyy :yesplease:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I certainly wouldn't say something like that myself because my conscience is too overbearing, but there's nothing wrong with constructive criticism - you don't have to lick your idol's crack just because they're your idol. Plus, Katy shouldn't care either because you can't and shouldn't try to please everyone. :heresthetea:

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well, i promote honesty in a fan. If you are with your idol, and they ask what you think of the song and if you dont like it, you should feel free to give your honest opinion. Just like @iAlwaysSingLive said, you dont have to like everything yr idol does. My sister is a big fan of Gaga, yet dislikes Born this Way, finds artpop ew, and didnt like Joanne.

However there is a tone that you should use when saying something like that so it doesnt come off as rude. Maybe instead of saying "i dont like the song", he couldve said something like "it is not upto to my liking" .

I’m sorry I laughed so hard at this. If your sister dislike BTW, Artpop and Joanne, that’s like half of Gaga’s discography already :tina::omggg::airpls:

she should just stan someone else lmao :demi:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I’m sorry I laughed so hard at this. If your sister dislike BTW, Artpop and Joanne, that’s like half of Gaga’s discography already :tina::omggg::airpls:

she should just stan someone else lmao :demi:

IKR :cheese:

When my bro and i made her listen to chromatica, she in the middle of it was like "seems that gaga has lost the dna that she had in the fame and fame monster". she liked chromatica but not like how she loved fame monster.

A

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block