BRITNEY ARMY WAKE THE **** UP!!!!!!!

puresin_rg

I really took a step back as I was focusing on my college work etc..But Britney has been posting several cryptic messages on her Instagram...

someone asked her in one of her previous posts to wear a yellow top if she’s not okay and SHE WORE YELLOW. (I really don’t know how to insert IG posts in between) You can check her Instagram for facts...

Then today she posted a video replying to fans comments..Things I noticed in it :

1.She told that she LISTENS to her comments..Meaning she really can’t completely access her Instagram.

2.Shes reading them from a screen.Meaning someone’s really standing behind the camera (Look at her eyes)

3.Shes rocking back and forth as a mechanism to cope up with the stress..You can see it in the entire video...

We all need to help Britney.I know many of you might have gave up on her.Many of you might have lost all hope of her making music or getting her freedom.

But she’s the one,Her music was the one that was there for us when no one was. 
She’s literally ASKING us for help.

How can we all help:

1.Trend hashtag #freebritney again.

2.Comment the hashtag under her recent Instagram posts.

3.Send comments to her to wear ‘Pink Dress’ If she's in danger

4.Comment positive things and free Britney hashtag 

5.Attack anyone who tries to post defamatory comments under her posts

I don’t know how to tag everyone 

But I want to request everyone to please help her.
This is no longer a joke..She’s a human being..She needs rights 

If you can see this post please tag everyone so that they can see this.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you shouting and why the need for the F word. :omggg:

First of all, we been knew. Exhale is the first place about these things or anything Britney Spears. Everything you said, we been knew.

And in case you didn't know, we already trended #FreeBritney days ago. It even went #1 on Twitter and that's how these TikTok videos of FreeBritney went viral, why there's a sudden resurgence in FreeBritney videos on Youtube, why media portals are reporting on FreeBritney. There is a resurgence happening already.

Also, Naya Rivera is missing (presumed to be dead) so i'm not really in the mood right now. :imacat:

I think we should all make a bigger thing.. 

1. Even if she wore yellow shirt before she won’t do it again cause everyone noticed it already..

2. Making noise will be better and trending is good idea but I think we should attack with posts, infos, hashtags some organisations that can do something, also celebrities, politicians (especially the ones who aren’t government) and some big influencers 🤷‍♂️

3. We can collect money for lawyer who will complain in court (and will be against the system: against the court of LA, doctors, management and everybody who makes money from it)

Well the good news is that the #FreeBritney Movement is reaching a lot of folks outside of her fanbase :letitburn: my sisters who are 12 yrs younger than me started asking me whats been going on with Britney bc they saw on the news about how she’s in a conservatorship etc :sobbing: so we are making moves. We need to keep the momentum up tbh. 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Well the good news is that the #FreeBritney Movement is reaching a lot of folks outside of her fanbase :letitburn: my sisters who are 12 yrs younger than me started asking me whats been going on with Britney bc they saw on the news about how she’s in a conservatorship etc :sobbing: so we are making moves. We need to keep the momentum up tbh. 

Exactly my point..We need to keep it trending..I don’t know why no one is actually speaking up..!! This matter needs more attention!

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

I think we should all make a bigger thing.. 

1. Even if she wore yellow shirt before she won’t do it again cause everyone noticed it already..

2. Making noise will be better and trending is good idea but I think we should attack with posts, infos, hashtags some organisations that can do something, also celebrities, politicians (especially the ones who aren’t government) and some big influencers 🤷‍♂️

3. We can collect money for lawyer who will complain in court (and will be against the system: against the court of LA, doctors, management and everybody who makes money from it)

Yes..I guess breathe heavy should take some initiative regarding this topic....

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

First of all, we been knew. Exhale is the first place about these things or anything Britney Spears. Everything you said, we been knew.

And in case you didn't know, we already trended #FreeBritney days ago. It even went #1 on Twitter and that's how these TikTok videos of FreeBritney went viral, why there's a sudden resurgence in FreeBritney videos on Youtube, why media portals are reporting on FreeBritney. There is a resurgence happening already.

Also, Naya Rivera is missing (presumed to be dead) so i'm not really in the mood right now. :imacat:

I know..I’m aware that it went to #1 on trending..I really found her recent video to be way too controlling..We all should step up in this..It’s a personal choice whether to participate or not.

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

that 'Why are you shouting' got me

My friends say this all the time :haha:

Archived